Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411579 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 05, 2024, 03:56:30 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfolios[PAID] Kirk Markarian - Video Game Electronic Soundtrack & Sound Design
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [PAID] Kirk Markarian - Video Game Electronic Soundtrack & Sound Design  (Read 278 times)
KirkMarkarian
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: August 01, 2017, 11:30:17 AM »

KIRK MARKARIAN

Video Game Music Composition / SFX Design

---

My name is Kirk Markarian.  I compose electronic music and SFX for video games, with an ever-growing portfolio provided below. With 16 video games under my belt, I really enjoy working in this particular field of music composition.  I've also composed for several films, animations, licensed music, etc.  There are several other pieces of music on my website at: http://www.kirkmarkarian.net

I create many electronic music styles, including:  Cyberpunk, Vaporwave, Chillwave, Retrowave, Synthwave, Ambient, Glitch, Chiptune, etc.  I generally refrain from composing classical, neo-classical, or acoustic music, unless required.  I also design all of my own sounds via various forms of synthesis or Foley recording, unless otherwise specified.  

I work quickly for my clients and spend the time to get to know their requirements as I compose their tracks.  I stay ahead of schedule for rapid results and speedy turnover.   I'm adept at balancing multiple projects. 

In between projects, I'm also working on my own video games using Unity/assets/other software.  I'm designing the game from storyline to map layout, character animation, soundtrack, and SFX. 

---

Experience:

23 years composing and designing sound with synthesizers  

Compensation: 

Paid:  Willing to negotiate, let's talk!  

http://mailto:kirkmarkarian.net@gmail.com or PM me.  

---

Thank you for taking the time to view my portfolio - I'm looking forward to hearing back from you!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic