Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411567 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: darkcitien

May 04, 2024, 04:50:16 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallSuper Goblin War Machine [Flash & Ipad]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Super Goblin War Machine [Flash & Ipad]  (Read 1489 times)
Farmergnome
2pacalypse Now
Level 8

View Profile WWW
« on: June 08, 2011, 04:45:25 AM »

SUPER GOBLIN WAR MACHINE!

I hope its okay to post this here, this is the kind of sequel to a game we released some time ago called Goblin War Machine, its a flash based driving destruction type game, you control a giant customizable goblin death machine and steamroll unsuspecting human villages. Pretty much everything has been overhauled, new levels in addition to the old ones, as well as 50 or so new war machine parts, new bonus stages and a ton of other stuff. So ummmm... hope you guys like it!  Feel free to post any feedback or suggestions or anything like that.  You can check it out here:

Oh and if you own a Ipad, its available for free here:

I should mention, you guys are the first to see it as usual, Im pretty sure no one actually knows it even exists on Ipad, so if you run into any show stopper bugs or anything of that nature do shoot me a pm or just post it here  Beer!

« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 07:30:22 AM by Farmergnome » Logged

Gguo
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 02:12:14 PM »

This is super interesting!
I and my friends are completly addicted!  Smiley

One thing I want more is score for gold gedal or standard for gold medal if exist.

Farmergnome
2pacalypse Now
Level 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2011, 03:28:38 PM »

glad you like it, the standard for golds will be different per level, its set on a par time we got from all the players when we did the beta test.... so each level will be different based on time it takes to complete, number of enemies, etc.

Farmergnome
2pacalypse Now
Level 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2011, 06:50:00 AM »

Hey if anyone's interested, was thinking about making the expansion pack free for anyone who downloads it over the weekend, if more than a few people are interested I'll set something up in the next few hours, might give away some shirts too if that's your thing... So anyone keen?

Yodhe
Level 0

Flying Lasanga

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2011, 05:28:45 AM »

I loved the game, and I just wish I had the disposable income, or any income actually, to buy it. Very well made, and professional, and I enjoyed it.

Well done, and as for free.

Yeah, to free stuff!

Bunker Mentality - Post Apocalyptic Squad Turn Based Strategy RPG - http://www.justanotherturn.com
Farmergnome
2pacalypse Now
Level 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2011, 05:34:52 AM »

Just PM me bro ill send you a free copy email.  

EDIT:  Infact, just go here and you should be able to get a free copy, just do it before the end of the weekend and it should be sweet.  Still trying to find the box with all the t-shirts in them though...

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic