Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411615 Posts in 69390 Topics- by 58447 Members - Latest Member: sinsofsven

May 10, 2024, 06:30:41 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesWhat are you playing?
Pages: 1 ... 465 466 [467] 468 469 ... 486
Print
Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 905805 times)
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #9320 on: September 10, 2018, 01:38:24 PM »

bionic commando rearmed is a perfect game, or at least was before the patch to make the last level easier, which is preferable to the living death that mega man experiences in perpetuity

anyway the "new ip" from the yakuza people which looks exactly like yakuza, looks good
J-Snake
Level 10

A fool with a tool is still a fool.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9321 on: September 10, 2018, 01:49:33 PM »

I'm sorry, Bionic commando will never come back, it's dead joe, nobody is remembering the game right now.
Unfortunately, even 3D couldn't save it. Grin went bankrupt. Meanwhile the new Spiderman makes bank with fake grappling mechanics and combat.

Independent game developer with an elaborate focus on interesting gameplay, rewarding depth of play and technical quality.<br /><br />Trap Them: http://store.steampowered.com/app/375930
gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #9322 on: September 10, 2018, 02:05:26 PM »

project judge

I'm playing it in my dream already

NowSayPillow
Level 1

John Carmack Clone

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9323 on: September 11, 2018, 02:13:06 AM »

I'm sorry, Bionic commando will never come back, it's dead joe, nobody is remembering the game right now.
Unfortunately, even 3D couldn't save it. Grin went bankrupt. Meanwhile the new Spiderman makes bank with fake grappling mechanics and combat.

Explain.

Sideer
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #9324 on: September 11, 2018, 08:42:44 AM »

New Spiderman, an alternative to Saint's Row, GTA or Red Dead Redemption. I really love these free roam games, also they have announced that new game + mode will be released.
J-Snake
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9325 on: September 12, 2018, 12:16:16 PM »

Explain.
Ask Spiderman.

Independent game developer with an elaborate focus on interesting gameplay, rewarding depth of play and technical quality.<br /><br />Trap Them: http://store.steampowered.com/app/375930
gimymblert
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #9326 on: September 12, 2018, 06:30:32 PM »

ARMS has no skill ceiling, everytime I put the game away sometimes, the level when I come back jump up half a dozen rank, I have trouble defeating rank 14, can't do anything to rank18 and falling from 18 to rank16, everyone is forces sensitive now  Screamy

NowSayPillow
Level 1

John Carmack Clone

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9327 on: September 13, 2018, 01:58:43 AM »

Explain.
Ask Spiderman.

But ... But ... But ... Spider-man doesn't exists and you're the one offering the criticism ... I only asked because you're the first person I've heard speak ill of the game and I was wondering if you caught something most other people had missed and\or ignored.

Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #9328 on: September 13, 2018, 04:59:35 AM »

Spider man has been tried in absentia and found guilty... Bailiff, Trap Them [bangs gavel]
J-Snake
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9329 on: September 13, 2018, 05:44:36 AM »

But ... But ... But ... Spider-man doesn't exists
Stop making excuses. Spiderman does exist in virtual space, turn on your ps4.

I was wondering if you caught something most other people had missed and\or ignored.
Most people love McDonald's, too. Doesn't mean it is good food.

NowSayPillow
Level 1

John Carmack Clone

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9330 on: September 13, 2018, 06:33:06 AM »

But ... But ... But ... Spider-man doesn't exists
Stop making excuses. Spiderman does exist in virtual space, turn on your ps4.

I was wondering if you caught something most other people had missed and\or ignored.
Most people love McDonald's, too. Doesn't mean it is good food.

Kk. So, you're doing a poor job of explaining why you don't like the games mechanics so I can only assume you haven't actually played it. I get that not everything is for everyone, and you're entitled to your opinion, but lampooning a game for having "fake" mechanics despite not actually having played it hardly seems fair.

s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #9331 on: September 13, 2018, 07:27:45 AM »

i havent played spider man, but it seems like the next in a long line of ps4 exclusives that are the "best game ever" for a month until everyone realizes they were actually kind of mediocre and moves on.
NowSayPillow
Level 1

John Carmack Clone

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9332 on: September 13, 2018, 09:22:11 AM »

i havent played spider man, but it seems like the next in a long line of ps4 exclusives that are the "best game ever" for a month until everyone realizes they were actually kind of mediocre and moves on.

I find this to be the truth for most AAA games (which is why if you can get past the initial FOMO it's a heck of a lot easier on the wallet.)

J-Snake
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9333 on: September 13, 2018, 09:24:40 AM »

You seem way too offended by my opinion, lol. If the game makes you feel like Spiderman by using half-automated cinematic action, then go for it and ignore my opinion.

NowSayPillow
Level 1

John Carmack Clone

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9334 on: September 13, 2018, 10:06:53 AM »

You seem way too offended by my opinion, lol. If the game makes you feel like Spiderman by using half-automated cinematic action, then go for it and ignore my opinion.

Not offended, and I didn't mean to cause offence either. I was just curious how you came to that conclusion about the game since it was the first time I had heard it is all.

Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #9335 on: September 13, 2018, 11:29:04 AM »

havent had a lot of time recently so i decided to do the majima stuff in Yakuza Kiwami 2 because i heard its really short. i wish they'd just left it alone.
Razz
Level 6

subtle shitposter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9336 on: September 13, 2018, 12:16:23 PM »

bought dragon quest XI

slime me

gimymblert
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #9337 on: September 13, 2018, 02:04:56 PM »

I will melt you instead

Janionano
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #9338 on: September 14, 2018, 12:35:54 PM »

I'm playing Yakuza Kiwami 2, running my cabaret  Well, hello there! Gentleman .
I am also controlling the Androids in Detroit: Become Human, really like games focused on story.
And also playing Kingdom Come: Deliverance, which is an excellent simulator of middle ages in first person, very well done, good entertainment; Now I am a medieval guard, patrolling the town of Rattay. What gives me agony is that all my clothes and armor are dirty and I have no money to go wash on the aunts.  Beg

Cobralad
Cowardly Baby
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #9339 on: September 14, 2018, 01:01:29 PM »

buy less videogames
Pages: 1 ... 465 466 [467] 468 469 ... 486
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic