Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411677 Posts in 69399 Topics- by 58453 Members - Latest Member: Arktitus

May 17, 2024, 08:51:04 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamescheers!!!hammerfight(hammerfall) will release soon!!!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: cheers!!!hammerfight(hammerfall) will release soon!!!  (Read 4710 times)
snake2020
Level 0

View Profile
« on: June 14, 2009, 02:11:24 AM »

we are waiting for so long  Tears of Joy

link

In the meantime, I now add the last line of code in Hammerfight v.1.0.Now, if the test publishers do not give a serious error - the game in a month will be on sale!

I want to do something like a press release for its "

So, since the publication v.0.21 has passed more than a year - it turns out, finishing the game much more difficult than starting as a Eklessiasta "end of the case better than the beginning of it."

Release version of the game two times larger than the previous one, as the size distribution and volume of the game, so, I hope, and quality.

The company has increased at least 1.5 times, all levels of processed and supplemented
All other modes also changed very significantly (though their essence remains the same).
One and a half times more side-arms
Five types of powder
A new class of missile weapons - Peltier, darts, bottle bombs and poison warfare c

But this is not important - the main thing that I had a good time to work with the balance and characteristics of each instance of weapons. All 14 new models of knives is a pleasure to use and have expressed their strengths and weaknesses. Weapon was a bilateral - that is, ax the cutting edge you need to rotate in the direction of impact. This is a very interesting moment, as many blades there are different parties in different ways - the convex side swords handy cause Secants strikes, and concave - podtseplyat armor.
On the picture one of my favorite artists

Easy to see that one side of the blade acts as a hatchet, and the other - as a sword.
Usually in games later make artificial arms much stronger than the early, just increasing the damage points - I have tried to adhere to a fundamentally different idea - the game is not strong and weak arms. Yes, late expensive blades, bit early but I wanted a player, even with the very first club might wish to pass the entire game! All the matter in physics and skill, rather than the value of the blade.

The subject of my little pride - a new firearms   Five samples spread on the game - it is really five new battle tactics and, in addition, if you know how pleased to charge the large part, to the guschu worms!

I was asked many times to add new stones in the game, and I break a lot of time to do it.  Stones, of course, good - but their properties are too much influence on the game.  This is not Diablo, where the stone simply adds the points to demedzhu.  The most important thing in the game - contact fighting, almost fencing - is it all the juice and the scope for improving the player, but the stones just distracting. So I tried to do everything so that the stones found their way into the game, not taken away from the primacy of military skill.

screen_01

Tactics computer opponents become much more diverse.  The enemies now and they can shoot and throw darts, and very successfully to use poison. I hope the veterans of previous versions will remain satisfied with

However, I did a lot that were satisfied and those who run the game for the first time. The game has rid itself of "zaparnyh" levels, learning curve has become much more comfortable. The game could not be "stall" - there is additional to the standard of living that are especially useful in hot moments, and even amnesty - - Victory in the price level of all cash savings.

Frequently asked questions on the previous version - and why in game money? Now you why - this is an opportunity to acquire rare blades and dokupit additional ammunition to level (say, a good weapon for прикупить bosa).

All right, all that's new in 1.0 and write long and do not want to.  The engine remains the same, graphics and especially sound significantly pohorosheli. GRIM HAMMERBALL and now you can play with your friends connected to the computer until 4 mice, although it is rather a bonus - the game has remained largely singlovaya.

Here, after three years of unhurried development, I definitely pleased with the result. out the maximum of the concept and the world - although, more experienced person would probably cope a year earlier - well, I did play and was a student at the same time
I hope very soon igruha will be available to a wider audience.

Mipe
Level 10

Migrating to imagination.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2009, 03:07:19 AM »

I think you got wrist slapped by image host there. "No hotlinking".

Also, I love Google Translate... "It is simply pipets!" :D
« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 03:44:36 AM by Mipey » Logged
Gainsworthy
Level 10

BE ATTITUDE FOR GAINS...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2009, 04:04:34 AM »

You really love your Hammerfall, don't you?  Tongue

But really, that's awesome! I'm glad it's finally coming out - it was your last thread that got me interested, in fact. What's the date?
Cheater‽
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2009, 06:20:29 PM »

This a is good thing.

Hand Shake LeftTears of JoyHand Shake Right
Angelo
Level 1

Gah! My very funny personal text is too long for t

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2009, 07:14:38 PM »

No hotlinking Sad

VladErmakov
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2009, 12:37:39 AM »

Some screens from russian version are here http://indiegamesblog.ru/hammerfight-coming-soon/
Other screenshots was here, but somebody deleted all of them Sad

Sorry for my English.. I`m study
VladErmakov
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2009, 12:39:49 AM »

What's the date?
Within a month.
PS Somebody on forums.AG.RU said something about Wii version.. Wink

Sorry for my English.. I`m study
Gnarf
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2009, 04:12:28 AM »

Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2009, 05:28:01 AM »

Now that looks awesome.

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
Cheater‽
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2009, 11:03:17 AM »

Now I want to know what those things at the bottom are.
Melly
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2009, 11:42:32 AM »

Intruments of love-making.

I'm also interested in if anyone knows where I can get that old demo.

Melly
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2009, 02:37:37 PM »

Found it, and it's as awesome as I remember. Kiss

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic