Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411576 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: darkcitien

May 04, 2024, 11:08:11 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsA Journey to Tower -- an exploration into a mysterious radio message
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: A Journey to Tower -- an exploration into a mysterious radio message  (Read 5894 times)
denzgd
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2015, 10:48:14 PM »

This game has a very interesting visual style. Is this being done in Game Maker?

jmakegames
Level 1

Jordan @ j make

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2015, 10:20:29 PM »

Sorry for the late reply, denzgd. It is indeed beind developed in GameMaker!

I thought I'd chime in and say the project is actually on hold for a while Sad I have nearly finished it but am not 100% happy with the direction it's gone so I'm working on others and will come back to it with a fresh perspective!

With the disappointing news out of the way, I will say I have a new game released!

IED is an experimental, minimalist commentary on the dangers of overseas deployment. You can play it HERE and follow me on twitter for frequent updates and pixel art stuff!

I really appreciate the support and A Journey to Tower isn't abandoned! I just need some different projects to focus on for the time being.

Thanks everyone!

Jordan @ j make

TWITTER | BLOG
turnA
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2015, 03:54:52 PM »

Looks neat! As a fellow developer, I know there are times where we need to winding down from some thing to keep our mind fresh Smiley
Hope to hear more updates soon, in the meantime, I'll test out IED.
Bluebutton
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2015, 04:05:07 PM »

That's a shame, this project looks really cool. You may well attack it from a different direction when you revisit though, I hope it works!

jmakegames
Level 1

Jordan @ j make

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2015, 03:11:34 PM »

Thanks for the kind words and support, guys!

Here's one of the different projects I mentioned that I've been working on: Steg and Rex.

Definitely haven't stopped developing stuff!

Jordan @ j make

TWITTER | BLOG
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic