Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411607 Posts in 69388 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: gravitygat

May 08, 2024, 08:39:42 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingSpezy: In the Kingdom of MondoLand
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Spezy: In the Kingdom of MondoLand  (Read 10189 times)
Amon26
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2007, 09:10:38 PM »

Wwwwwooowwwee!! That's certainly some feedback!  Thank you so much you guys, it's been a real treat to get such positive comments and constructive criticism from all of you.  I've been tweaking the physics a bit and doing what I can here and there. 

Sadly, I don't think I'll be able to include all the fixes I'd love to (i.e, a dynamic viewpoint) because to be honest, this is my first serious attempt at game creation.  I'm a graphic designer by trade so my kung-fu lies in Photoshop, not code.  I'll do everything I can, however, to take your comments into consideration and make this game as I can.

It will be a little on the brief side (about 7 levels, 4 boss fights) because I want to make something I can get out in complete form in a quick manner to see what people think of the Spez-man.  That, and I don't want to burn myself out  Shocked

But if it's received well and people like it, I've got a sequel brewing where Spezy will be using primarily melee weapons on a wild journey through a land of hairy tribal people or something.  I'm also itching to create a cute shmup of some kind so I might throw that in between the two.

Thanks so much again everybody.  I'll be releasing a new demo soon for you guys to try out!

-Amon26
Alec
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2007, 10:21:21 PM »

Happiness in the feedback forum? Maybe there is hope for peace in the middle east...

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic