Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411529 Posts in 69382 Topics- by 58437 Members - Latest Member: isabel.adojo

May 02, 2024, 08:05:24 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperArt (Moderator: JWK5)Made a story teaser for my galactic migration game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Made a story teaser for my galactic migration game  (Read 2683 times)
JunAndPate
« on: January 18, 2020, 11:58:28 AM »

Giggle I'm nervously excited to show a little narrative teaser for Lilith Odyssey, the first of a series! Lilith Odyssey takes place in a quirky simulated galaxy filled with coded life. Frustrated aliens called Spu leave their home planets behind in hopes of finding a better existence on the other side of the galaxy. This is a peek into the struggle of a Spu who realizes that he’d rather risk everything on a dangerous journey than live a life of dismay and growing desolation. For his family's sake...

michaelplzno
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2020, 08:27:09 PM »

Its a pretty hot topic, I just hope at the end Lilith isn't a place in our hearts created by our good will and teamwork!

Demi Dawnfall
Level 0

One step then another.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2020, 10:10:19 PM »

This is a really cool idea! A migration simulator; I'll be watching this to see how progress goes. :D

Make your day the day you'd want it to be.
Micah.WhiteBoxGaming
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2020, 05:40:47 AM »

I really like this story line. Its kind matrix ish but still very creative and i love the corkyness of it. I'm going to share this with my game community. Very cool game.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic