Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411582 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 05, 2024, 11:50:47 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid WorkCouple character portrait scketches needed
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Couple character portrait scketches needed  (Read 1400 times)
Tumetsu
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« on: April 05, 2010, 11:33:43 AM »

I'm making a scifi adventure game, where I need a portraits for the main character Drake. Though I do most graphics myself, I'm bit sucky drawing good human faces with different expressions or designing them fully.

Request
What I'm after is a person who could sketch a raw face portraits of Drake with several different expressions. Sketches can be made with computer or pencil, as long as they are recognizable. I intend to draw over them so you don't need to be very spesific with them as I will do the actual coloring and details and such. So basically I'm asking you to do the basic layout of the face.

Details
Here I will describe the character and different expressions he should have. Mostly Drake is pretty ordinary man, and he has dark brown or black hair which is relatively short. His age is something between 30 - 40. He may have some stubble or short beard too. Style should be somewhat realistic so no anime eyes or anything this time Smiley

Needed expressions are normal (a bit serious), smiling, angry(shouting), astonished, frustrated and doubtful. I advice you to first draw the normal expression and post it here for me to see, so I can offer my opinion for it and possibly make some changes for it as I don't yet have very spesific guidelines for his look. This way you avoid the needless work too Smiley

More of the project
As of now, there isn't much info about the project online, but there is pretty good summary of the game's storyline with some discussion here: http://www.adventuredevelopers.com/forum/index.php?topic=2376.0 Be prepared for lenghty description even though the game is relatively short though...

Feel free to ask more about the Drake or my request if it helps Smiley

Thank you very much!

« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 06:29:35 AM by Tumetsu » Logged

seawolf512
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 05:40:12 PM »

Hello!
 Gentleman

Do you still need the illustrations of your character?
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic