Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411582 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 05, 2024, 11:45:26 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid WorkCalling all Composers that need Guitar Tracks.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Calling all Composers that need Guitar Tracks.  (Read 955 times)
KM
Level 9

KM "Shilling for CASH!"

View Profile WWW
« on: June 17, 2010, 12:14:28 PM »

Some of you may know me, but if you don't, my name is KM. What I've been doing for a very large chunk of my life is playing the guitar. Recently I got myself some recording equipment so that I now can actually record my guitar at a decent quality.

My proposition

Any musicians that need a guitar track for their song, I'll be able to provide. All that needs to be provided is sheet music/guitar tab/midi file of what needs to be played and recorded and what kind of style it needs to be, BPM, etc. Then I will play the song, record it and you can use it in your song for an authentic guitar sound. Any other details would be discussed on a per song basis.

I'm offering this service free for a limited time as I am still learning the ins/outs of the recording system I am now using. All I ask in return is the usual credits or site links. I will be posting some samples here tonight now.

If you are interested please send me a PM, or reply to this post. Thanks and I look forward to recording some great songs with you all. :D

Samples: I'll be putting up more samples here as soon as I can, I hurt my left hand at work hauling boxes and barrels (No, I don't work at Black Mesa...) so the lead track for this song and new songs will have to wait until then. Sorry for the inconvenience.

http://littleghosties.com/music/KM_stormeagle.mp3

Let me know what you think.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 09:35:15 AM by KM » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic