Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411630 Posts in 69393 Topics- by 58447 Members - Latest Member: sinsofsven

May 11, 2024, 06:54:56 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperArt (Moderator: JWK5)Turbo Run Shirt Voting
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Turbo Run Shirt Voting  (Read 1615 times)
Delko
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« on: May 30, 2012, 12:26:48 PM »

Hey guys, as some of you may know for the past year or so I've been working on a racing game with a few others called Turbo Run. Development has kind of stalled as of recent since my programmers(who have been working pro bono for months) have to focus on actual thing like school and work. So I decided to take one of the cover art/poster designs I had made and turn it into a T-shirt. Since its such a complex design, I figured I'd submit it to Threadless.com to try and get it printed. If it gets chosen for print, I receive $2000, which I will use part of to pay the other team member's for their contributions. The rest will go toward hiring a full time programmer to finish the programming of the game. I also get a $500 dollar credit to threadless, which I'll use to do a give away of a bunch of shirts. (I don't plan to use any of the winnings for personal gain, it all goes to the project)

So what I'm asking is for you guys to register an account on threadless and vote 5 on the design. It wont make it on its own, as the threaldess community is pretty harsh on designs that don't fall into a  very narrow criteria.

Please vote here if you are interested: http://www.threadless.com/submission/427929/Turbo_Chase

« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 03:48:50 PM by Delko » Logged

moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 12:38:27 PM »

this isn't faux-vintage?

subsystems   subsystems   subsystems
Delko
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2012, 12:42:51 PM »

I meant like faded and distressed with fake mustard stains.

moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2012, 02:47:35 PM »

I like the T-shirt but I think there is too much blue at the top, maybe it sould have remained pale blue/cyan at the top.
Anyway good luck

subsystems   subsystems   subsystems
Nate Kling
Pixelhead
Level 9

Caliber9

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2012, 11:22:12 AM »

voted! Good luck, love the design!

ChevyRay
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2012, 02:47:39 PM »

I agree with moi's cyan suggestion. I'd wear 'em if they were ginch.
Delko
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2012, 03:41:49 PM »

Thanks guys, any votes are very much appreciated. I edited the original post to give you a better idea of what I'm planning to do.

If the design gets picked I may have to make some modifications to it to match the shirt colors they have available, so the cyan idea may come into play.

mankoon
Level 4

And that is how you get to Llama School.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2012, 06:06:38 PM »

I'd totally wear that shirt. I love blue screen blue on shirts. I just wonder what it would look like when you minimize the colors- It would probably be even more graphic than it is now. Voted! Gluck

Delko
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2012, 10:41:01 AM »

Last day for voting!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic