Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411703 Posts in 69399 Topics- by 58455 Members - Latest Member: roeyskatt

May 19, 2024, 10:24:28 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsJugeum - Game/universe
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Jugeum - Game/universe  (Read 150 times)
YomiKu_0
Level 0

:3

View Profile
« on: May 08, 2024, 11:40:32 AM »

Hi, my name is YomkiKu_0/(에릭), and I've always wanted to create things,but my self-consciousness and nervousness have always prevented me from doing anything productive. Until recently, I started to be more active online and finally decided I wanted to make a game to express ideals and make something that can be enjoyable to people.

I am making this thread in the hopes that I will be able to motivate myself while sharing what I am working on with anyone who is interested.

I have very little experience with game production. I've only watched a couple tutorial videos on game development and have no experience, but I am willing to put in the effort necessary to make a proper game, however long it takes.

I am looking forward to one day being able to produce something worth playing.  Cry
YomiKu_0
Level 0

:3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2024, 06:43:51 PM »

The only thing I have right now is some basic concept art for some game ideas. I'm not quite sure what idea I'm going to stick too, I might just scrap it all for something entirely different just putting ideas out there.

- I have no idea how to insert images.

-like this?? ->

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic