Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411644 Posts in 69395 Topics- by 58450 Members - Latest Member: pp_mech

May 15, 2024, 01:04:49 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallNew trailer for Antipole, a gravity manipulation based platformer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: New trailer for Antipole, a gravity manipulation based platformer  (Read 933 times)
SaturnineGames
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: December 17, 2010, 01:28:22 PM »

Hi everyone,

I wanted to share with you all a new trailer we made for our upcoming Xbox Indie game, Antipole. It's a 2D platfomer based around gravity manipulation. You can reverse gravity for short periods of time in the area immediately around you, and anything caught in that area is affected by the change as well. Enemies, objects, and even acid pools all begin to fall upward in response. Use your gravity powers to get through challenging platforming action, puzzles, and boss battles.

We're hoping to release it really soon, possibly by the end of the year. After the Xbox Indie release we'll follow up with releases for other platforms.

Screenshots:

Facebook
Twitter: @SaturnineGames
tesselode
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2010, 05:04:59 PM »

I remember seeing an earlier trailer of this. The graphical style looks a lot nicer and more consistent now. Good job.
SaturnineGames
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2010, 10:05:30 PM »

Thanks. It's come a long way. The game has really come together great and I'm really proud of what we have. Just a little more polish to go before relese.

Facebook
Twitter: @SaturnineGames
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic