Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411644 Posts in 69395 Topics- by 58450 Members - Latest Member: pp_mech

May 15, 2024, 01:40:45 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallLantana Games looking for feedback
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Lantana Games looking for feedback  (Read 738 times)
dsilvers
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: December 22, 2010, 11:39:01 AM »

Hey TIGFolks. So a lot has been happening in recent weeks, mainly that we have started looking for a new character designer/animator (not the point of this post though). Right now we are curious as to where people would like to play our current project, Children of Liberty, upon its release. There are a lot of great options available for distribution so we want to know what the people thinks fits the project best. The whole description of the game is up on the survey site. I can't post any screenshots of the current prototype anymore (see above). If you would like to participate in the poll, just click the link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XTDCBS2.
OneMoreGo
Level 3

Stop looking at my chest

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2010, 03:17:17 PM »

Could do with an "Other" option since Linux didn't seem to fit any option (I think first option should say "Windows/OSX").

It's also quite hard for someone to answer since you just have a single sentence description "you play as kid spies for Samuel Adams on the eve of the American Revolution in Boston".

Perhaps the question should be "what is your main gaming platform" and if you are aiming at kids (since you say it's educational and you play a kid I am assuming that) perhaps the poll should be aimed at kids?
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic