Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411562 Posts in 69384 Topics- by 58443 Members - Latest Member: junkmail

May 04, 2024, 12:49:41 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosMulti-Genre Soundtrack Composer w/ Classical Training [For Hire]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Multi-Genre Soundtrack Composer w/ Classical Training [For Hire]  (Read 413 times)
matthewplaza
Level 0

Matthew Plaza

View Profile WWW
« on: July 10, 2018, 06:55:33 AM »

If you are looking for a collaborative team member for the music of your apps & video games, you are in the right place!

Hello developers and game artists!

My name is Matthew Plaza and I am a video game addict composer and producer with a strong classical background seeking out paid collaborative opportunities with developers and teams of all forms of interactive media! Creativity is my passion and music / the sonic arts go hand-in-hand with the immersive magic of video games. I constantly am up for new creative challenges, new styles, and I have a passion for the growth that comes out of new experiences. To say the least, I am itching to find a soundtrack project, putting myself behind a shared artistic vision, and to gradually expand into the sphere of game sound design. My tracks are already saturated in sound environments of my own creation, and with my experience I will be dedicated to serve your game's concept and effectively respond to feedback!

Listen to samples of my work here:

https://soundcloud.com/matthewplaza/soundtrack-demo-reel-1

www.matthewplaza.com/music

You can also hear some of my classical compositions on my website www.matthewplaza.com or I would be happy if you contact me directly for more information at
[email protected] by interest!

Thank you and best wishes,
Matthew Plaza
 Beer!

« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 11:11:44 AM by matthewplaza » Logged
matthewplaza
Level 0

Matthew Plaza

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 11:28:10 PM »

Hello fellow creators!

I just released a brand new track called "Jolt" in which I explore what for me is a very nostalgic and energetic minimalist/80s style. I hope you'll enjoy it and maybe it'll give you ideas for the sound of your video games! In a sense it reminds me of some of the wonderful soundtrack from SimCity 4 and other games that heavily involve designing things!

https://soundcloud.com/matthewplaza/jolt

Best wishes,
Matthew Plaza
matthewplaza
Level 0

Matthew Plaza

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 12:02:42 PM »

Hello everybody!

I'm excited to be able to share a demo rendition of a current track I'm working on, in which I focus on creating a gloomy and mysterious atmospheric environment which gradually evolves in very loose time- it's always a rewarding challenge to produce music outside of strict rhythmic metrics so that it breathes more naturally!

I hope all of you enjoy,
Matthew Plaza Smiley

https://www.matthewplaza.com/the-cave-of-the-baphomet
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic