Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411595 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: YomiKu_0

May 07, 2024, 06:30:34 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosKole Audio Solutions (Music & Sound Design)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Kole Audio Solutions (Music & Sound Design)  (Read 718 times)
Kole
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: December 13, 2012, 10:23:37 AM »

Hello fellow Game Developers,

My name is Kole Hicks and I'm the Owner of Kole Audio Solutions, a Music & Sound Design business with a focus in developing the highest quality Audio Experience for Games.  I'm always on the lookout for partnering with professional developers on interesting projects to create a more immersive and satisfying game experience through Audio, no matter the style or scope.  Please feel free to browse through the website and listen to some of my previous work examples.  If you like what you hear and think that we may be able to work together, or just have a few questions, don't hesitate to get in touch!

Best,

Kole Hicks
KoleAudioSolutions.com
"Emotionally Evocative Music & Visceral Sound Effects"

What Kole Audio Solutions Provides:

*Emotionally Evocative Music - From Heart-Pumping Hybrid Orchestral to Fun & Quirky Acoustic Guitar Pop

*Visceral Sound Effects - From Gritty Sword Impacts & Earth-Rumbling Explosions to Satisfying UI Button Clicks

*Consulting & Guidance - We'll collaborate with you on determining what Audio assets are needed, how they should sound, & where they go.

Demonstration of Previous Work:

(Reel)

Credits:

One of my most recent projects was creating all of the Music & Sound Effects for "Cities of Legend."  A Social game from Wicked Sweet Games based on the Hit novel from Marie Lu, "Legend."

To hear more Music/Sound Examples & browse through many other Credits, please visit www.KoleAudioSolutions.com

How to Contact:
[email protected]
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 10:00:40 AM by Kole » Logged

http://www.KoleAudioSolutions.com
'Emotionally Evocative Music & Visceral Sound Effects'
Kole
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 10:58:20 AM »

Edited my original Post to feature a new Music/Sound for Games Reel & I also have a few additional updates.

Braindex (Sound Design) - A trivia game where you play against celebrities has just been released and is sitting near the top of the Entertainment Apps chart!

(Arrangement) - For fans of Classic EverQuest. I made this fun little arrangement of the Wood Elf city's Main theme.

Kole
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 09:58:31 AM »

We've completed Music & Sound for some new Games!

Banana Planet & Swipe the Deck from Ender's Fund

Word Warfare from Monkey Fist Games

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic