Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411592 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: FightingFoxGame

May 07, 2024, 08:49:27 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosAnimated Logo Thread - And So Much More - free Esitmates - Limited Supply
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Animated Logo Thread - And So Much More - free Esitmates - Limited Supply  (Read 702 times)
Guildenstern
Level 0

View Profile
« on: April 04, 2013, 04:17:00 AM »

I specialize in... everything. I do absolutely every kind of graphic design production imaginable. If you need it, I can do it. With enough of a budget, it will be that million dollar brand that gets you what you needed done, that slideshow that makes your presentation worthy of a large gathering, that business card which sings "I'm expensive but worth it!" as heavy as the paint is thick.

Games related branding I've done and assorted works:

Hold Base

Greater Good Games

EliteWare

Franklin Remodeling

Quarter to Three Forums

Cardinal Training Consultants

Scenu tablet menu app

Games by Torgo

Shorin Ruy Ju Jitsu Kobudo

D&D Forestry

And thousands more.

I can also create custom avatars (animation too!), web banners (animation too!) and I do company branding ie business cards, letterhead, website mockups (ready-to-slice all formats inc. .psd [photoshop]), vinyl banners, signs, car decals, window stickers, vector linework, ready-to-ship, all custom all owned by you. Render your logo or business in metal, on video business cards, youtube and on literally hundreds more options including hats, shirts, shoes, truck vinyl printed signage, illuminated window box signage, illustrations in any substrate including all plastics, metals and papers shipped to you directly. I've done street signs, band stickers, flyers, application UI development and look-and-feel research, custom full-color vehicle magnets, game logos, game company logos, company logos, legal envelopes, card games, calendars, websites, facebook myspace icons and avatars, favorites icons and so much more!

Contact me at [email protected] and find out about my great prices!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 02:53:06 PM by Guildenstern » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic