Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411651 Posts in 69395 Topics- by 58451 Members - Latest Member: Monkey Nuts

May 15, 2024, 11:07:09 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosProfessional Game Composer / Sound Designer Looking for Work!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Professional Game Composer / Sound Designer Looking for Work!  (Read 106 times)
graysonsolis
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: April 30, 2024, 06:07:50 PM »

Looking For Work:
  • Game Composer || Sound Designer
Skills:
  • Expert with authentic 8-bit music in Famitracker, and 6+ years experience with a variety of different genres of music. These include everything from SNES music to modern orchestral sounds and beyond. No genre is off limits to me! Check out the examples below Smiley
  • Custom sound effects of any style, whether it be 8-bit, SNES style, or foley
  • In my music, I strive to have a strong melody, structure, and to take the listener on a small musical journey. First and foremost, I will strive to make my music not only serve your game, but get stuck in your head!
Portfolio: 
Length of Availability:
  • Any
Rates/Payment Method:
  • $300 per minute of music, $10 per sound effect, $100 minimum (note that I will negotiate this price for particular circumstances)
  • PayPal / Venmo, but can do any payment method that is most convenient for you!
  • I only ask for payment when the song is complete and you are happy with it
  • This payment is rounded down based on song length, and also covers mixing, mastering, 1 major revision, and licensing
Contact Method:
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic