Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411630 Posts in 69393 Topics- by 58447 Members - Latest Member: sinsofsven

May 12, 2024, 10:20:39 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingEpic Metal Knights - point n click fantasy metal adventure!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Epic Metal Knights - point n click fantasy metal adventure!  (Read 1374 times)
atraxgames
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: February 28, 2013, 02:38:35 AM »

A point n click adventure settled in a world inspired by epic metal songs and old videogames.

Play on Newgrounds: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/613317

« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 04:41:40 AM by atraxgames » Logged

Currently developing Slasher Corp Twitter Facebook
atraxgames
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 03:08:19 AM »

trailer seems interesting, though I don't know what it is you want us to provide feedback on Shrug
Well.. on the overall feeling?  Sad Joking aside the game is seeking for sponsorship on fgl, if you have an account you can play it, if you don't have an account and you want to try it i can pm you an account.

Also on the idea in general, if it could work, it's an old style point and click with an epic metal world. It's something worth to be play? If I make a long version of this with better graphics someone would pay for it?

terri
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 04:26:47 AM »

From the trailer I would play it, yes. I'd be a lot more worried about if its actually fun to play than the graphics/length.

koiwai
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2013, 06:55:11 AM »

Durr...?

Some criticism:

- Imho, the main character is rather unlikable. I heard from a friend of mine that a stereotypical metalhead is ugly, but.. this guy is really ugly and pathetic.

- The music in the trailer sounds like a bad

clone. Maybe, I misunderstand, but what's so epic about Nanowar? Maybe, I'm completely missing the point here Droop

atraxgames
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2013, 01:35:03 AM »

Thanks for the feedbacks!
- Imho, the main character is rather unlikable. I heard from a friend of mine that a stereotypical metalhead is ugly, but.. this guy is really ugly and pathetic.

- The music in the trailer sounds like a bad

clone. Maybe, I misunderstand, but what's so epic about Nanowar? Maybe, I'm completely missing the point here Droop

Well the game is a parody/comedy so the spirit is exactly the nanowar one. The main character is weak and mean, we want to make it the exact opposite of the classic hero. The goal is to capture the worst moments of Guybrush and Roger Wilco.

atraxgames
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2013, 04:48:43 AM »

The game is now out on Newgrounds: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/613317
let me know what you think...

I'm working on a sequel, I'm currently running an indiegogo campaign to raise money: http://igg.me/at/emk/x/2637289

Can I post it on the announcements thread? Or it's considered spam?

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic