Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411631 Posts in 69393 Topics- by 58447 Members - Latest Member: sinsofsven

May 12, 2024, 07:35:45 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingbeta test - Another pixel worker from sector 169 (iOS, universal)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: beta test - Another pixel worker from sector 169 (iOS, universal)  (Read 650 times)
xrm0
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: March 25, 2013, 04:27:04 AM »

Hi

My next game is almost finished and I'd like your input on what you think about it.

Plot: Inside all computer screens there are tiny pixel factories which create the images shown. You play as a robot worker in one of those factories. There you have to create pixels by combining different amounts of red, green and blue (RGB). And these pixels are used to create an image.

Teaser video:

Some screenshots:

There's a microsite at http://mulitasoft.com/games/apw/microsite where you can subscribe to get notified when the game is released.

I'm using TestFlight to manage the beta. Use this link http://tflig.ht/Y28C9w to sign up for testing.

Thanks

Edited: changed post icon to iOS
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 10:48:36 AM by xrm0 » Logged
solkar
Level 0

One chili to bind them into hotness

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 10:49:47 PM »

I've sent a request to join the beta.
xrm0
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2013, 04:40:52 AM »

Just added you to the beta test list. You should be notified soon.
Thanks!
solkar
Level 0

One chili to bind them into hotness

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2013, 11:13:38 AM »

I think you should think more about level design. There's is no progress in the game, at least for me all the levels look quite the same despite the different pictures.

In the manual there are some hints about how mixing colors system work, but that's not enough. You should implement some training/tutorial levels to teach the player how to mix colors and which primary colors give which secondary colors. I myself have some knowledge about colorimetry (I used to work designing TVs) and despite that I have to think about which mix results in purple, brown or something like that.

Inside the game. Appart from the timer, is there any other difference between the difficulty levels?

xrm0
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2013, 11:54:38 AM »

Hi solkar

The difficulty levels change these settings:

• Time you have to build the image
  • Amount of pixels needed to complete an image
  • How much similar must be the color you create with the required pixel color.

Thanks for playing the game and posting here what you think.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic