Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411571 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: darkcitien

May 04, 2024, 08:49:11 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosEnglish to French translator looking for projects
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: English to French translator looking for projects  (Read 476 times)
Maureen
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: October 12, 2015, 06:28:49 AM »

Hi! My name is Maureen, I'm a native French speaker who just finished a Master's Degree in English translation, literature and civilization and I'm willing to translate your game for free.

I'm looking for translation jobs in order to build up experience and to improve my skills and my portfolio. I'm also a passionate gamer and I'd love to work in the gaming industry. Many indie developers could benefit from having their game(s) translated into French as it would expand their audience.

So far, I've mainly worked on apps and mobile games, and I also participated in the translation of Arma 3: Resist (by Kydoimos and Cerberus Creative). I'm open to work on any kind of game on any platform.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or if you're interested. Thanks! Smiley

Portfolio
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 09:24:39 AM by Maureen » Logged
Maureen
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 07:54:08 AM »

Hi everyone! Since my first post was quite successful, I thought I'd do it again!

My name is Maureen, I'm a French translator looking for work in the gaming industry. I'm looking for projects in order to build up my portfolio, so if you're interested, don't hesitate to contact me. I'm open to work on any kind of game on any platform, and I can also work on board games, manuals, apps...

You can find my portfolio here.

Thanks! Smiley
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic