Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411562 Posts in 69384 Topics- by 58443 Members - Latest Member: junkmail

May 03, 2024, 07:41:23 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosLeo J - Unique Scores, Sound Engineering & Design Consultation [no chiptune]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Leo J - Unique Scores, Sound Engineering & Design Consultation [no chiptune]  (Read 598 times)
Voltz.Supreme
Level 3

Iron Synth Chef & Voltage Architect

View Profile WWW
« on: February 18, 2014, 04:15:06 PM »

Hi guys,

Leo J here, writing to you all the way from sunny Australia. Before visiting my website or reading my bio I'll get straight to the points as to why you may choose to work with me rather than one of the many other quality composers available on TIGSource:

• I do not have a generic genre/style that I will simply apply to your game (eg chiptune)
  • I am not limited by genre/style (see the link)
  • I enjoy experimenting and creating something new. It's what I do!
  • I use real instruments first, virtual instruments second.
  • Check out my $0 deal for small indie teams.
  • I am an electrical engineer, I have money. I'm only interested in creating something quality and unique that I (and you) can be proud of, not provide a service just for $.
  • Depending on the project, I also provide sound engineering and game design consultation.

Listen to the Director's Dreams compilation:

My aim is to understand and exceed the designer's vision by providing unique music that purely enhances the overall experience. I do not just tick every box but aim to take your project outside the box. This is achieved through:

• Enhancing the existing emotion, scenery or atmosphere
  • Being true to the cultural or geographical location/setting
  • Non-intrusive
  • Revealing untold information (when required)
  • Using themes to form links and bind story
  • Dynamic scores for able programmers (games)
  • Unique music that will enable your game to stand out

For more information including $0 deals for indie teams and other services such as sound engineering and game design consultation, visit my website which is currently under construction. Feel free to contact me through my contacts page, send me a PM or email me at [email protected] to talk more about your project.

Thanks,
Leo J
www.leojmusic.net

Voltz.Supreme
Level 3

Iron Synth Chef & Voltage Architect

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2014, 09:58:00 PM »

Be sure to check out my devlog for The Boarding School. I'll be temporarily uploading tracks and explaining the creation process and how they relate to sections of the game.
http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=39226.0

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic