Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411597 Posts in 69387 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: YomiKu_0

May 07, 2024, 11:17:29 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[REV SHARE] Unity Programer wanted for VR-game/app
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [REV SHARE] Unity Programer wanted for VR-game/app  (Read 117 times)
dhondon
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« on: April 23, 2024, 08:55:54 AM »

Hi!

I’m looking for a Unity coder who has experience with VR.

The game I’ve been envisioning about for awhile is a motion sickness app for the quest 2

The game would consists of small mini games where the user is exposed to different types and level of motion sickness inducing controls. The idea is that the user will gradually get less motion sick with enough exposure. Each mini game would be point based with the score resetting if the player fails. only motivation the player has is to beat its own score and measure progress.

prototype scenes:

Communication is important so you should be comfortable with biweekly video meetings on discord. I can work on this project around 10-20 hours each week so it would be perfect if you could commit to the same amount of time.I’m located in Norway, but have no problem working with people in other timezones.

About me:

I’m a former game art teacher and freelancer looking for a coder .I’ve been playing around with game creation since I was young, but only making small prototypes using visual scripting. But I’m definitely not a coder, so that’s why I want to team up with someone who loves coding. Unity 3D is preferred since that’s what I’m using. I can also edit audio and make some music. Definitely not a pro when it comes to music.

For my art I’m mostly working with Blender, substance painter and 3D-coat. I also know spine for 2D stuff. I’ve worked as a game art freelancer for 3 years and 6 years as a game art teacher.I can do 2D and 3D as shown in my portfolio but I prefer doing 3D.I’m mainly interested in developing VR-games and couch multiplayer games,but open to work on other types of games if the concept is promising and possible to complete in months, not years. And I’m not interested joining a large team.

My portfolio: https://www.artstation.com/dhondon

Email: [email protected]

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic