Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411588 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58443 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 06, 2024, 12:41:18 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralgirl game designers...
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31]
Print
Author Topic: girl game designers...  (Read 61853 times)
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #600 on: May 17, 2011, 10:25:53 AM »

Dragonmaw saying how he like traps.
Everyone hating Phubans and Mipe
Some people defending Phubans and Mipe
Insult fest between TIG members.
Random attacks on Paul Eres...

At least I learned why Anna Enthropy is the most ugly women I ever saw (no offense here... but I always wondered how a women could look so bizarre... for some reason I never noticed Anna was not born women until this thread made this come to light.... nothing against Anna btw, I read her site a lot and I agree with her much more than I agree with Derek...)

So in the end, mentioning women on TIG, is like throwing a gold coin in the middle of jews, or a child in the middle of priests...

WOW.

Transphobia and anti-semitism. Same post. This thread gets better every time someone posts in it. And by better, I mean it makes me want to throw an anvil through a wall.

1.) I don't "like traps." I have had (and continue to have) relationships with people who are transgender (usually transmen, but that doesn't really matter, does it?) Fucking idiot.

2.) Anna Anthropy's physical features have nothing to do with anything. Shallow as hell.

3.) Anti-semitism is always funny! Except in a thread full of transphobia, sexism, and misogyny. In which case it's just awkward and painful and makes you look like a douche.

looks like someone just can't get to grips with the stone cold fact that the so called "chosen people" poison the world with their schemes and control the world's mass media
Jad
Level 8

Bomb Boy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #601 on: May 17, 2011, 10:59:09 AM »

this is a self-portrait that I made
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic