Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411674 Posts in 69399 Topics- by 58452 Members - Latest Member: homina

May 17, 2024, 06:05:56 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsComposer - specialized in ambient/drone/noise music - looking for work
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Composer - specialized in ambient/drone/noise music - looking for work  (Read 516 times)
rhetoricsff
Level 0

View Profile
« on: June 05, 2017, 11:35:42 AM »

Hey there!

I’m a composer/songwriter that specializes in ambient/drone, glitch, shoegaze, noise and post-punk music but I’ve also worked in various other genres, such as singer/songwriter, IDM or breakcore.

You can commission me for:
• game/film/animation music
• theme songs for your OCs
• a jingle for your podcast/youtube channel
• literally anything else you’d need music for.

I won’t do covers and I reserve the right to refuse commissions. On top of that, please mind that the music will be instrumental and –in most cases– entirely digital.

Prices (listed in Swiss Francs, which is about as much in US Dollars) depend on the length of the track, there are five tiers to choose from:
•A: 10 seconds or less, generally ambient/drone or noise loops: 8 CHF
•B: 30 seconds or less, bgm or short character themes: 15 CHF
•C: 90 seconds or less, lengthier themes and bgm: 28 CHF
•D: 180 seconds or less; full fledged instrumental songs: 40 CHF
•E: If you want a piece that islonger than 3 minutes, please message me. We’ll work out a price.
Looping a piece costs an additional 5 CHF.

If  interested, send your mail to [email protected] and make sure to describe the following things for reference;
•A short description of the overall mood/emotion of the tune. Be as specific as possible.
•Tempo/rhythm
•If it’s for a project, providing some context would be a lot of help.
•If it’s for a character, describe their personality/backstory and maybe send a picture or two.

I only accept paypal for transactions and will start working once I’ve gotten your payment. Here are some examples of genres I’ve worked on: Doom Metal, Drone/Ambient, Post-Punk, Noise Rock, Shoegaze, Breakcore, IDM, Slowcore.

Also,here is an example for a character theme song (tier C) and one for a storyverse theme (tier D) I’ve done. For more music, please visit my Bandcamp or Soundcloud page.

Thanks for looking!
Chris

https://debutantemusic.bandcamp.com
drone pop/post-punk. loud, abrasive, way too fucking emotional.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic