Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411658 Posts in 69395 Topics- by 58451 Members - Latest Member: Monkey Nuts

May 15, 2024, 07:43:23 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralTIGSTWG XX: Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant - GAME OVER. INQUISITION WINS
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13
Print
Author Topic: TIGSTWG XX: Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant - GAME OVER. INQUISITION WINS  (Read 20693 times)
Rob Lach
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #200 on: November 30, 2011, 06:04:35 PM »

Hah, what a joke.

Fission Mailed must be some sort super mystic psyker to be able to selectively listen in on an individual when peering into the void. Being a mystic psyker I can tell you that in all my training of a Seer ability, I would only witness source and targetless words floating into oblivion, while I hastily try to snatch them up.

Fission Mailed is not trained in any Seer abilities since he is indeed a heretic, or else he would have a greater mastery of the ability.

Ashkin
« Reply #201 on: November 30, 2011, 06:26:42 PM »

Hah, what a joke.

Fission Mailed must be some sort super mystic psyker to be able to selectively listen in on an individual when peering into the void. Being a mystic psyker I can tell you that in all my training of a Seer ability, I would only witness source and targetless words floating into oblivion, while I hastily try to snatch them up.

Fission Mailed is not trained in any Seer abilities since he is indeed a heretic, or else he would have a greater mastery of the ability.
I at first suspected that, but perhaps he should be given a last chance to explain himself.
We have all the time in the world, Pierog. No need to rush things.
Alevice
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #202 on: December 01, 2011, 04:17:15 PM »

We have all the time in the world... No need to rush things.

The game master begs to differ

Ashkin
« Reply #203 on: December 01, 2011, 04:29:35 PM »

We have all the time in the world... No need to rush things.

The game master begs to differ
Very well- if Fission does not answer within... six hours? I shall execute him, regardless of whether he's here to witness it or not.
But, again, I would like to ask for COMPLETE LOGS of the actions you took EVERY WARP STORM. You may talk to me about them privately if you wish, but I would like to see them either way.
WelcomeToAwesomeness
« Reply #204 on: December 01, 2011, 05:23:02 PM »

How about we ALL share our logs then, not just me?
Ashkin
« Reply #205 on: December 01, 2011, 06:00:51 PM »

How about we ALL share our logs then, not just me?
I already know Pierog's logs, though a restatement would be convenient. As for Xion, I find it difficult to believe that the warp storm has not already taken him, due to his inaction. If he would like to emerge from the shadows and state what he has been doing, he is free to do so. Stop stalling.
Rob Lach
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #206 on: December 01, 2011, 09:06:32 PM »

Ashkin, if you inadequately suspect Fission, perhap you should just execute Xion. His silence is incredibly damning and incredibly ingenious if he is indeed a rogue psyker as I suspect. He can easily pick us off in the times of chaos a warp storm brings and sideline himself while observing the public discussions.

WelcomeToAwesomeness
« Reply #207 on: December 01, 2011, 09:36:56 PM »

Messages from Pierog

TIGSTWG XX
« Sent to: (Undisclosed recipients) on: November 19, 2011, 08:21:52 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »

*psst* Hey, I think I've figured out which sides were on. Respond to me, I think we can work together.

Re: TIGSTWG XX
« Sent to: Fission Mailed on: November 19, 2011, 09:55:39 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »

I assume you took care of crowe? We need to take care of Inanimate or Mikademus next, they're very dangerous, and could reveal our identities.

To tell the truth, I did play along with Pierog in order to reveal his true identity. Now, I tell all.
Ashkin
« Reply #208 on: December 01, 2011, 09:49:35 PM »

Niko also suspected me of being a heretic. Either this is a method people are employing to rat out heretics, or they're trying to group together. Although, as it is now, only one or two heretics are left.
Of course, there's always the final possibility, the one I hadn't considered: You are both heretics. If that is true, then this is all futile. No matter who I execute in that case, I'll die during the next warpstorm.
I will wait and gather more information- this is a big decision, and I need time to make it.
Rob Lach
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #209 on: December 01, 2011, 10:58:26 PM »

That second message from me is a fabrication.

I actually sent out the first message he quoted to everyone I hadn't contacted before at that point as a probe of finding heretics.

Also if I were a heretic I wouldn't mention names in my messages since I am aware that Mystic Psykers are capable of reading them, and if I did they would be as actual statements and not "we need to take out xxxx" as that information is too damning.

Rob Lach
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #210 on: December 01, 2011, 11:01:10 PM »

In fact, Fission Mailed responded with:

"Inanimate needs to become truly inanimate if you know what I mean."

Although at that time I thought that message was too obvious to be considered legitimate.

Ashkin
« Reply #211 on: December 01, 2011, 11:33:25 PM »

So.
Both Fission and Pierog claim to be Mystic Psykers. However, one of them must be a heretic of some sort.
I know that Mikademus was a cultist, judging by the disappearance of the bodies during the first and second warp and then no disappearances after the third warp, when he was killed. Niko was also a heretic, but I'm unsure what type he was- most likely an Aspiring Champion. This could mean that Pierog's motivation to kill him was to get rid of a high member psyker rather than a heretic, though I am unsure of that. The remaining Heretic is probably a Rogue Psyker, though we should already know that.
Of course, perhaps one of you two is actually a Mystic Psyker and the other is an assassin seeking to kill them, hence you two persuading me. This would mean the inactive Xion is a heretic, which could make sense.
I suppose I cannot stall the interrogation much longer. I don't feel I have concrete evidence of one or the other person being a heretic.
Any last statements either of you would like to make? I will allow twelve hours for the final debate.
Rob Lach
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #212 on: December 02, 2011, 01:55:13 AM »

I only regret doubting you earlier, as it would have avoided this predicament if I had been more open.

Also I'm pretty sure bodies need to be taken only if abilities are used.

Ashkin
« Reply #213 on: December 02, 2011, 09:09:20 PM »

That's it, I don't think it will be worth waiting any longer.
I have no evidence nor anything to back up my decision, but I choose to execute Fission. I will most likely die tonight at the hands of Pierog. I pray that the emperor will forgive me.
WelcomeToAwesomeness
« Reply #214 on: December 02, 2011, 11:01:49 PM »

"I have no evidence nor anything to back up my decision"

lol

goodbye everyone. xion and pierog, i think you guys know what to do, so i'll leave you to it. no hard feelings.  Cool
Ashkin
« Reply #215 on: December 02, 2011, 11:31:30 PM »

... Man, I wish I could execute more than one person per turn. Sucks being surrounded by heretics Concerned
Alevice
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #216 on: December 03, 2011, 09:54:54 AM »

Since Xion was about to be banished forever the next Warp Storm, I'll skip ahead.

As the 4th Warp storm came and went, you noticed no one else has died. You come looking for Xion, only for him to not found found anywhere. It seems those myths of the Hulk swallowing those idle were true.

As Pierog and Ashkin look to each other, they realize something. They survived. With a gentle look, Pierog says: "We did it brother, despite so many sacrifices, and many friendly lives lost, we managed to purge the heretics.". "It is true dear brother, now it is the time, to find an exit to this abomination... together", replied Ashkin, who then proceded to hold Pierog's hand. Pierog blushed, and found Ashkin's gentle touch quite warming. "There is nothing to be ashamed of anymore". And thus, the two of them went to find a way to be free. Assuming a Genestealer Cult doesn't eat them alive first.

THE INQUISITION WINS. GAME OVER.

ROLE LIST:
PlayerRole
MikademusCallidus Assassin
croweCulexus Assassin
XionSlaaneshi Aspiring Champion
Fission MailedSlaaneshi Cultist
SirNiko Tzeenchian Rogue Psyker
im9today Acolyte
Inanimate Acolyte
Wade McGillisAcolyte
Landshark RAWRHierophant
pierog Mystic Psyker
Ashkin Penitent

Congratulations to the winners. I enjoyed vstly this game. If everyone is okay, I could share all PMs shared to me, more than half of this game happened behind curtains.

SirNiko
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: December 03, 2011, 10:32:25 AM »

Huh. And I was certain Ashkin was at least an assassin. His whole "at least we have each other, buddy" routine felt really insincere.

What was up with Pierog suddenly second guessing me as a cultist? I thought that much was pretty airtight, given how much effort I was putting into trying to slander Landshark.
WelcomeToAwesomeness
« Reply #218 on: December 03, 2011, 11:36:07 AM »

Nooooo xion. And sorry for killing you crowe. And landshark. And mikademus. I'd be fine with you sharing our PM's alevice, it would be fun to look at what happened behind the curtains.
wademcgillis
« Reply #219 on: December 03, 2011, 11:44:37 AM »

I'm fine with sharing too.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic