Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411595 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: FightingFoxGame

May 07, 2024, 02:29:57 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsSeeking inebriated designer/writer (found)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Seeking inebriated designer/writer (found)  (Read 780 times)
DrunkDevs
Level 1

Drink beer and make games

View Profile WWW
« on: November 29, 2012, 04:13:00 PM »

Hi thar Tigsource. My name is Gavin Jones, and I’m hoping to find a designer/writer to collaborate with on a short new 2d game project. I run a small site called drunkdevs.com, and for my next title I would like to put the drunk in drunkdevs. What I mean by this is, I intend to gather people together on skype, get collectively hammered, and then create the initial design for the new game. We would then have a few weeks to make it. This is largely an exercise in creativity, and one I think most game developers would enjoy. We would also be documenting the whole thing on my blog.
If this sounds like your cup of tea, and you are a writer/designer, then feel free to send me a message. Artist’s and composers are also welcome to join in, since we will need them as well.

If you would like a little more information about games I have worked one you can check out the games page on my website. My most recent game was A Man’s Quest, and I am hoping to make the next title equally as silly.

-Gavin
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 10:39:14 AM by DrunkDevs » Logged

Want more Drunk Devs?
DrunkDevs.com / Facebook / Twitter

Current Devlog:
Kegbot
Joshua
Level 5

Be rad to one another!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2012, 06:28:30 PM »

Sounds a little bit like the Popovkast's of old. I'm good for code, art, and beer. Feel free to drop me a line.

DrunkDevs
Level 1

Drink beer and make games

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2012, 11:15:19 AM »

This will be quite a bit more tame than Popovkast's, but should still be fun. We would love to have you on Joshua.

Want more Drunk Devs?
DrunkDevs.com / Facebook / Twitter

Current Devlog:
Kegbot
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic