Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411588 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58443 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 06, 2024, 11:31:33 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for skilled programmer for team (Los Angeles prefered)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for skilled programmer for team (Los Angeles prefered)  (Read 724 times)
IvoryOasis
Level 0

View Profile
« on: December 02, 2012, 02:29:18 PM »

Hi there, I'm searching for a skilled programmer with a lot of passion who wants to join 2 artists with the same qualities ((if you are in LA, that is even better...but not necessary)).

Who am I? Well, I am the founder of Studio Fawn (an upcoming indie studio, www.studiofawn.com )  I'm also a professional artist and the one in charge of...well...everything you see. I do concepts, video editing, effects, writing, rendering, texturing, sculpting, and modeling. Basically, I'm the creative power behind the studio and our IP "Bloom".

My team member is Javier, a professional animation who does some amazing (and quick) work.

Here are some examples of our tag-team work (set up into sprite sheets, and ready to go).

Now, about Studio Fawn. Right now I'm on kickstarter with Bloom and have been getting a lot of great media attention (and there is more coming down the pipe).   (( for example, a recent article http://arpgamer.com/arpgamer/2012/11/bloom-is-blooming-gorgeous/ ...and in a month or two, we will be getting a wave of publicity from some recent events))

So, basically, when you join us... you are joining a very tiny team ready to launch forward into the gaming world (indie conventions, shows, media). We want to keep the team very small and need someone who has the same passion and drive that we have.

We also need someone with the skills needed to handle what we are trying to do (so please have examples of your work). In the end, we need someone that wants to do more than "make a game"...and wants to really go beyond the standard.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic