Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411593 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: FightingFoxGame

May 07, 2024, 11:39:32 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsmake a game with me I'll do the graphics
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: make a game with me I'll do the graphics  (Read 1462 times)
dincicode
Level 0

View Profile
« on: December 08, 2012, 06:07:36 PM »

The programmer for this project (http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=30443.msg829410#msg829410) has bailed out due to lack of spare time. If anyone would like to pic up where he left of contact me right here or send me and email at [email protected]. The Game was started on XNA and naturally I would prefer to have in continued from there rather than to have to start from scratch. So if anyone out there shares my dream and want to collaborate with me on this wonderful project Id be honed to have you on board.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 11:06:32 PM by dincicode » Logged

Graphics artist with more then 7 years of experience in Illustrating Comics, Designing Characters, Making Game Cut Scenes, Posters, and Covers among other things.
Maud'Dib Atreides
Level 4

Obsessed with space

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 03:37:53 PM »

try game maker

good luck and lovely art

Guy: Give me all of your money.
Chap: You can't talk to me that way, I'M BRITISH!
Guy: Well, You can't talk to me that way, I'm brutish.
Chap: Somebody help me, I'm about to lose 300 pounds!
Guy: Why's that a bad thing?
Chap: I'M BRITISH.
Noogai03
Level 6

WHOOPWHOOPWHOOPWHOOP

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 01:12:48 PM »

Game?

Nice art, man...

So long and thanks for all the pi
dincicode
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2012, 07:29:06 PM »

thanks for the compliments guys, Iv gotten so many interested programmers. I'm hoping to have something out by the second half of next year.

Graphics artist with more then 7 years of experience in Illustrating Comics, Designing Characters, Making Game Cut Scenes, Posters, and Covers among other things.
dincicode
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2012, 09:35:42 AM »

you can see our game in the making here http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=30443.msg829410#msg829410

dincicode
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2012, 04:47:32 PM »

OK so, I would like to thank all the people who contacted me, Iv found the collaborators I was looking for. Thanks everybody.  Durr...?

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic