Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411592 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: FightingFoxGame

May 07, 2024, 08:10:32 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsJunkers
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Junkers  (Read 861 times)
syaped
Level 0

View Profile
« on: December 27, 2012, 05:00:14 PM »

"Junkers is a quick paced game combining isometric real-time tactical battles and a management sim strategy element. The player manages and controls a team of "Junkers", the unofficial name given to men who illegally raid derelict spacecraft for valuable machinery and equipment to sell through the various black markets."

Hello there!

Some of you may have seen this project before and noticed how...dead it is Smiley Well I'm picking it up again and seriously looking to push it into something real.

Gameplay mockup -

Junkers Demo Book - I've attached a .pdf file that outlines the demo/prototype version of the game which will be the first major goal. With this I plan to secure funding and extra help to further push this into a fully featured game.

http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/73857228/file.html

What I am looking for is an experienced programmer who is confident they can create this demo with me.

I myself am a 3d artist. I am confident that I can handle all visual aspects. You can see some of my work at www.syaped.com/3dwork.htm

If you are interested then please email me, syaped at hotmail dot com

Cheers!
skaven
Level 0

Addicted to gamedev.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 06:09:46 AM »

Hey Syama,
Did you receive my email?
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: