Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411659 Posts in 69395 Topics- by 58452 Members - Latest Member: Monkey Nuts

May 16, 2024, 01:15:43 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhall[iOS] Solitaire Seven, designed exclusively for iOS 7
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [iOS] Solitaire Seven, designed exclusively for iOS 7  (Read 1073 times)
Sean A.
Level 8

View Profile
« on: September 21, 2013, 08:36:02 PM »

Solitaire Seven
iPhone - iPad - $1.99
www.amadio.ca

Hey guys, I've been away from TIGSource for a while but my older brother and I have been hard at work and on Friday we launched our first iOS app, Solitaire Seven. The game current features 1 and 3 Card Klondike as well as FreeCell, with Spider coming in a post launch update. We spend a huge portion of development designing the interface and incorporating many of the new features and APIs in iOS 7 such as the physics engine and motion effects. We also stripped away a lot of the clutter found in most solitaire games. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Twitter: @twoamadios

P.S.: I have some promo codes I can give out but I'm not sure what the best way is. I want only members to see them and not guests.
singleak
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 04:23:28 PM »

You should post a link to iTunes for easier downloading!  Smiley
qnetter
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2013, 10:49:08 AM »

What are the "cards" with a suit and the letter "X"?
Sean A.
Level 8

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2013, 09:11:48 PM »

They are "10". We were sort of forced into to that to keep font size and weight consistency while fitting the characters onto the cards but we are pretty happy with the way it turned out.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic