Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411659 Posts in 69395 Topics- by 58452 Members - Latest Member: Monkey Nuts

May 16, 2024, 01:26:08 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallKing Randall's Party: Side-View Tower Defense + Block Building Game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: King Randall's Party: Side-View Tower Defense + Block Building Game  (Read 1782 times)
GorillaOne
Level 0

It is you who shall be doing the perishing!

View Profile WWW
« on: September 23, 2013, 05:55:01 PM »

Hi everyone! Though I read Derek's posts on the front page, I'm not a super active member of the TIGForums, so I'm  bit terrified (but mostly excited) to be telling you about my game King Randall’s Party – a side-scrolling tower defense game for PC that includes elements from the block-building genre. It has gotten some attention already: the Boston Globe featured it in an article as one of the five games at the Boston Festival of Indie Games “worth keeping an eye on.” and ElectricSistaHood calls it “a greedy little gem filled with MacGyver-like weaponry.”

King Randall’s Party is currently in the alpha stage. I’ve just launched a Kickstarter project to fund its completion, and am spreading the word to the community at large. I hope you all like the idea, and will go back the project and share with your friends. You can also download the alpha for PC from the Kickstarter page.

Regards,

GorillaOne
www.gorillatactic.com

P.S. One of the games units totally looks like Wil Wheaton.

Gorilla One <br />Gorilla Tactics<br />www.gorillatactic.com
anDeath
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2013, 11:17:01 PM »

Will!? Does that mean he is the best unit in the game? surprisingly efficent in all matters of combat and skills? :D

I am the unmixed powder in you dip!
GorillaOne
Level 0

It is you who shall be doing the perishing!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2013, 09:41:14 PM »

Hah. He is pretty good at bashing crap down with his weapon. But no, he doesn't have the surprisingly effective engineering or analysis abilities of Crusher.

Gorilla One <br />Gorilla Tactics<br />www.gorillatactic.com
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic