Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411664 Posts in 69396 Topics- by 58452 Members - Latest Member: Monkey Nuts

May 16, 2024, 05:28:57 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralDelusional nutjob threatened to kill me today.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Delusional nutjob threatened to kill me today.  (Read 5122 times)
Smithy
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2008, 05:54:05 AM »

Last week monday I think he was following me around. I was wandering around the grounds, and walked to the bookstore for my break. Had to walk around the front of the building and through an orchard to get there, was fairly exposed.

When I entered the bookstore, I sat in the lobby, which is hidden away in an alcove beside the doors.

Thirty seconds later the guy bolted through the doors and towards the back of the store. I was shocked for a little while to see him again, slipped out the doors as they were closing behind him. My partner was with me, when he asked why I left I told him about the big guy in the blue bandanna. "Holy shit! I saw that guy! He's huge!" said my partner.

I saw the guy again today, putzing around the nursing building. I know he saw me this time, he made a beeline towards me. Casual pace, but still kind of freaky that he was there, and that he acknowledged me, considering he isn't a student.

I turned and made my way around the building, then entered one of the side doors and made my way here, to the lab. He's probably still looking around the nursing building now. Like a dog that chases low flying birds.

Alevice
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2008, 07:15:03 AM »

Man, that's kind of worrying. ANy windows you can jump out from?

On the other hand, if you can mange to be certain he is not carrying any weapons or similar, it might be smarter to stand up, and pull a "you don't scare me bro". Had he really got his connections, you wouldn't be telling this story today.

Craig Stern
Level 10

I'm not actually all that stern.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2008, 07:24:04 AM »

First of all, get some pepper spray. Secondly, talk to campus security, and see if you can get him banned from coming on campus. If he's a student, even better--get them to initiate disciplinary proceedings.

moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2008, 10:55:50 AM »

kill him and bury him under the bushes.

subsystems   subsystems   subsystems
Don Andy
Level 10

Andreas Kämper, Dandy, Tophat Andy

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2008, 11:41:19 AM »

Build yourself a smokebomb and pull a disappearing act on him. Nobody messes with Ninjas.
William Broom
Level 10

formerly chutup

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2008, 01:55:38 AM »

No, you fool. Marlene's poodle digs under the bushes in Act V. To get the best ending you have to drop him in the canal, but you can only take him there between midnight and 6AM.

Cymon
Level 9

Computer Kid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2008, 08:04:06 AM »

No, you fool. Marlene's poodle digs under the bushes in Act V. To get the best ending you have to drop him in the canal, but you can only take him there between midnight and 6AM.
Why do I feel like that's a reference to something I should get, but don't?

Cymon's Games, free source code, tutorials, and a new game every week!
Follow me on twitter
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic