Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411663 Posts in 69396 Topics- by 58452 Members - Latest Member: Monkey Nuts

May 16, 2024, 04:52:49 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingWarPath - Tactical, Turn-Based Tank Game for iPad
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: WarPath - Tactical, Turn-Based Tank Game for iPad  (Read 3112 times)
WhiskyBiscuit
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: March 31, 2011, 02:01:09 AM »

WarPath is our first game (actually my first whole game, the artist/designer Paul has made a few games before).  It's in the iPad AppStore now and it is a paid app.

As it's my first game I would love as much feedback as possible so I can improve my skills and hopefully make better games ( and improve my current one ). 

I'll have a major update to test in the not too far future (online multiplayer) so I'll give out some test copies for free then.

Don't have an iPad? feedback on the trailer, website and general concept would be great too. 

So a little description of the Game...

WarPath is the tactical, simultaneous turn-based tank fighting game for the iPad, where players attempt to outwit their friends in top-down 2D shooting battles. 1-4 players can share one iPad in pass-and-play mode, bringing them all together like a board game, or play alone to test their wits against the AI.

Website and Game Info

AppStore link

Whisky Biscuit Independent Games Developer from Highlands of Scotland

Currently working on WarPath the tactical, simultaneous turn-based tank fighting game for the iPad.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic