Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411669 Posts in 69397 Topics- by 58452 Members - Latest Member: homina

May 16, 2024, 11:16:19 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingCandy Sugar Kingdom ( cute bomberman multiplayer )
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Candy Sugar Kingdom ( cute bomberman multiplayer )  (Read 842 times)
evilyummycandy
Level 0

View Profile
« on: April 02, 2011, 01:27:56 PM »

Hi guys,

I know that I'm new here but I've been working on a online multiplayer project for quite some time( on and off ) and I would like to get some input back from other indie devs out there like me.  So basically this is a true multiplayer bomberman game that can be played online.

You can play the game on www.candysugarkingdom.com, be sure to read the rules and do not use bad language because it is aggressively enforced and you will be banned for it.

If you just wanna look at some pictures of it you can go to:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/candysugarkingdom/

Anyway because I am a one man army indie dev I do not have the funds to advertise my game and get it out there, really sad Sad I know.

Play the game and let me know what you think, all users that have played this game eventually learn to fear the all mighty Popsicle Smiley

There is currently 2 game modes that can be played
Classic
    Everyone for themselves last man standing wins

Team
    Eliminate the opponent team players who are identified by red arrow on their head
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 10:00:29 AM by evilyummycandy » Logged
Lode
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 03:24:15 PM »

Haham it said "You win" and I didn't even have any idea what the heck I was doing, just placing some bombs near some candy and picking up whatever powerups that appeared. I guess my opponent had even less a clue what he was doing Smiley

EDIT: It looks like the game could use some sound to indicate when a player arrives after it says "waiting for players". I was doing some other stuff while it was waiting for an opponent, then looked back, and apparently a new game had started without me having heard any sound at all!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 03:31:14 PM by Lode » Logged
evilyummycandy
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2011, 03:46:45 PM »

Most users don't read the instructions when they first start so it is common to not know what you are doing at first but don't worry it is relay easy to pickup after playing for a bit.  You can always type "/instructions" into the chat area to bring up the instructions again.

I've tried to minimize all sound/music to be least annoying and absolutely required for the game, but I will take what you have said under consideration for the future.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic