Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411540 Posts in 69383 Topics- by 58442 Members - Latest Member: vicemask

May 03, 2024, 01:45:07 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingSHUNYA - 2D Platformer Puzzle Game Prototype with Magic Cube Mechanism
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: SHUNYA - 2D Platformer Puzzle Game Prototype with Magic Cube Mechanism  (Read 880 times)
siongba
Level 0

View Profile
« on: November 05, 2023, 04:57:40 AM »

Hello everyone, nice to meet you all.  Well, hello there! Well, hello there! Well, hello there!.
My Name is TAN WAI SIONG. A Game Developer from Morleaf Studio.Currently i developing a game called SHUNYA.

Gameplay Video :

Screen Shot :

My game is called <SHUNYA>.Currently i complete the first two world sketch version with my first earth mechanism ,anyone interested please test my game and leave any comment or advice about my game,i target complete this game within 1 year and release in next years, so that i come here to receive feedback and improve about my game. Corny Laugh Corny Laugh Corny Laugh

About the Game :
Here is SHUNYA Prototype ,Shunya" is a 2D platform puzzle game in which players control a girl and a cat using both the keyboard and mouse, and use the cat's four-element Magic-Cube-Drawing abilities to solve puzzles and overcome obstacles.

Thank you for read my forum Kiss.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2023, 07:07:03 AM by siongba » Logged
DarkGran
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2023, 10:22:01 AM »

Hi, I wanted to try it, but the itch version does not pass my google chrome / microsoft edge antivirus check. Sad
Could you provide a different version maybe?
jbarrios
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2023, 09:25:22 PM »

Hey siongba,

I played your game

What I liked:
- Everything controls well
- Your tutorial is good
- The art is good.  Especially the portraits and cut scenes.

I only have one complaint: Your pixel art sizes are not uniform and it doesn't look great.

Overall nice job!  I think this could be a winner
siongba
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2023, 10:53:00 PM »

Hi, I wanted to try it, but the itch version does not pass my google chrome / microsoft edge antivirus check. Sad
Could you provide a different version maybe?

Thank you for your interest in my game.  I use AVG antivirus to check that my game it is safe. I can only provide the Google Drive version now. I hope you can download it successfully.

Google drive link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1q5uRJV8C2SwIQGnmkw6Oem458t7bAM6X/view?usp=sharing

If still fail let me know, give me some time to study about security knowledge about how to make my file pass my google chrome / microsoft edge antivirus and will provide a safe version after that Beg.
siongba
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2023, 11:01:39 PM »

Hey siongba,

I played your game

What I liked:
- Everything controls well
- Your tutorial is good
- The art is good.  Especially the portraits and cut scenes.

I only have one complaint: Your pixel art sizes are not uniform and it doesn't look great.

Overall nice job!  I think this could be a winner

Thank you very much for your willingness to try my game and provide your valuable feedback Kiss Kiss Kiss. The current pixel graphics in the game are indeed the worst part of my current game. We will work hard to improve and bring our game graphics to a higher level, please looking forward on that Wink Wink Wink.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic