Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411539 Posts in 69383 Topics- by 58440 Members - Latest Member: WebMobril5645

May 02, 2024, 09:51:11 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingProjectD3 - Side-scroll RTS meets Action RPG
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: ProjectD3 - Side-scroll RTS meets Action RPG  (Read 328 times)
iview
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: December 15, 2023, 08:27:25 AM »

Hero Defense reimagines tower defense by thrusting you into a 3D world with intricate multi-lane maps. As a mighty hero, you'll command troops, unleash devastating skills, and strategize across lanes to defend your base against relentless waves of enemies.

Key Features:

• Hero-Driven Action: Take direct control of your hero, wielding unique skills and abilities to turn the tide of battle.
  • Multi-Lane Strategy: Adapt your tactics on the fly as you switch between lanes, managing your hero's position and troop deployments.
  • Evolving Army: Unlock a roster of diverse troops, each with unique characteristics, to bolster your defenses.
  • Elite Warriors: Deploy powerful elite troops with specialized skills to push back the enemy onslaught.
  • Constant Challenge: Conquer increasingly challenging levels and face diverse enemy types as you master the art of multi-lane defense.

Itch io link:
https://wfdy.itch.io/projectd3

The game is made with UE5, could be quite heavy for older computer, but should run fine on any modern computer.
But, if the game running slow, you can set the graphics to low.
Under ProjectD3\Saved\Config\Windows folder, edit GameUserSettings.ini, set all sg... to 0

1. The original idea of the game was remaking Army of Darkness, but it has been evolved to now. I took some references from Siegius, PvZ, and Warcraft III. I need your feedback regarding the core mechanics. Do you think many player will like this game (combining pve RTS with RPG style)

2. What art do you think gonna suit into the game. My idea was anime or cartoon, which do you think more suitable, or maybe you have other opinion.

3. Do you think adding story is necessary?

Thanks.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic