Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411564 Posts in 69385 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: darkcitien

May 04, 2024, 03:11:46 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsRAWdio - Music and SFX Submission Contest
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: RAWdio - Music and SFX Submission Contest  (Read 1684 times)
Amplify91
Level 0

View Profile
« on: October 22, 2012, 03:18:05 PM »

We at Detour Games are developing our latest independent video game, RAW, and we need audio! RAW is a 2D, action side-scroller that tells the story of a cyborg juggernaut finding his true purpose in a strange, new war-torn world. He will blast, smash, and dash his way through a comic that stretches six epic chapters!

Here's where we need you! We are a small, indie team and we don't have a dedicated sound guy. Instead, we are going to crowdsource all the in-game music and sound effects by offering prizes for submissions. From absolute amateurs to industry veterans, everyone is welcome to participate! All the information, including terms and conditions, general guidelines, and how to submit audio, can be found at www.detour-games.com/RAWdioContest.html.

The contest will go from October 10th until December 2nd, and afterwards we will be hosting public polls to help decide the winners. All serious submissions (whether chosen or not) will earn their creator a free copy of the game once it is released. What are you waiting for? The contest ends December 2nd so get started now!
RayWonder
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 08:41:18 PM »

I have about 15 SFXs done, I'm planning on sending you a whole package of all 69. Smiley

Amplify91
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, 08:39:33 AM »

I have about 15 SFXs done, I'm planning on sending you a whole package of all 69. Smiley

Wow, that's awesome! Feel free to send them in smaller chunks instead of all at once because I'm excited to hear them right away! It looks like I need to complete that list. Wink

Thanks for the interest!
RayWonder
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2012, 08:56:28 AM »

Ok, I just sent them. My favorite one I made is the Nav-bot voice. lol. It's fun to record that stuff. I hope you like em!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic