Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411634 Posts in 69394 Topics- by 58447 Members - Latest Member: wcored

May 13, 2024, 07:51:27 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralsubject
Poll
Question: question
option_1 - 32 (21.2%)
option_2 - 26 (17.2%)
option_3 - 32 (21.2%)
option_4 - 30 (19.9%)
option_5 - 31 (20.5%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Print
Author Topic: subject  (Read 7160 times)
Zulaan
Level 2

┌∩┐(◕‿◕)┌∩┐

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 08, 2011, 06:22:33 PM »

post wondering what the hell you guys are talking about

I got twenty-five cans in my knapsack, crossin out the wick-wack
Puttin up my name with a fat cap
Pineapple
Level 10

~♪

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: May 08, 2011, 06:26:05 PM »

Post calling you an idiot for not knowing but not actually explaining anything
Zulaan
Level 2

┌∩┐(◕‿◕)┌∩┐

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 08, 2011, 06:29:39 PM »

Post calling you an idiot for saying the same exact thing you said to the last person.

Sakar
« Reply #83 on: May 08, 2011, 06:39:43 PM »

Post talking about cats and how much I love them
Pineapple
Level 10

~♪

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: May 08, 2011, 06:41:17 PM »

Post calling you an idiot for saying the same exact thing you said to the last person.

Post pointing out that they aren't exactly the same and simultaneously calling your father a drunkard because you obviously have down's syndrome
Zulaan
Level 2

┌∩┐(◕‿◕)┌∩┐

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 08, 2011, 06:42:32 PM »

Post talking about cats and how much I love them

Post fucking cats

emacs
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: May 08, 2011, 06:50:43 PM »

Post showing my offense to that image

MeshGearFox
Level 9

When you have no one, no one can hurt you.

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 08, 2011, 08:36:00 PM »

I have a bad habit of not clipping my fingernails as often as I should, and sometimes I catch myself digging them into my palm. Sometimes I catch myself half-snarling unconsciously at the thought of fish hooks being run across my forehead and the sounds of knives and scissors closing, or those swing-arm paper cutters in the teacher's lounge of my old elementary school.

You remember the way that rubber cement would pill up into little balls, don't you? Or the way the wool in the yarn of a sweater would pill? Back in the 80's, when women's sweaters had shoulder pads sewn-in? You remember playing Earthbound and Megaman on Saturday mornings after piano lessons, don't you, and the way the vacuum cleaner would make the screen go to static and the rain outside was just water and not a precursor to something black and endless that would swing down, suck you up, and lacerate you to dust and jigsaw pieces?

I came from a city of mud. In my dreams and caking the soles of my boots, it was all the same, and the smell of dying earthworms was perpetually in my nose. It felt aquatic in the winter, dangerous other times in the dark early mornings before school, when I'd walk carefully with eyes firmly down, because nothing terrified me more than the thought of sinking a shoe into one of those pink writhing bodies.

Another city of mud, another batch of worms frantically crawling to escape drowning, the same pair of eyes cast down. This time though I stopped and stood outside the life sciences building. The power was out and the campus was dark. My friends went inside and I stayed out because the fire alarms were going off. Later we went to the cemetary, which is where the power came back on. Later there'd be tornado warning, but not for a week. Later there'd be tornados, but not for another four years, and when they came there were deaths.

I remember the long car rides back from Florida and the stops at outlet malls. I'd gravitate towards the book stores and toy liquidators, looking for old computer games or science books. One time I found a book about electromagnetism. One time I found a sex ed guide for children narrated by a cartoon crow and a hedgehog. Another time I found a book about hurricanes. In it was a picture of a beach with bodies and houses strewn across it, both sideways, half buried, and all in pieces.

Pineapple
Level 10

~♪

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: May 08, 2011, 11:45:18 PM »

Post expressing confusion due to the previous post
Destral
Level 10

Climbing that mountain...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: May 09, 2011, 12:52:00 AM »

Post explaining the post causing the confusion in an easy to comprehend manner, perhaps oblivious to the sarcasm or humorous intent in the quoted post.

Currently working on: Sword Surfer
Dragonmaw
« Reply #90 on: May 09, 2011, 02:11:02 AM »

Mesh is a treasure.
PowRTocH
« Reply #91 on: May 09, 2011, 10:09:42 PM »

Such a meta thread!

Oh wait:

Post saying this is such a meta thread!

Or should I even acknowledge it? That requires me seeing it from the outside right?

Feral_P
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 10, 2011, 07:21:42 AM »

Such a meta thread!

Oh wait:

Post saying this is such a meta thread!

Or should I even acknowledge it? That requires me seeing it from the outside right?

Meta-meta.
VonHaller
« Reply #93 on: May 10, 2011, 07:37:23 AM »

Post explaining the post causing the confusion in an easy to comprehend manner, perhaps oblivious to the sarcasm or humorous intent in the quoted post.

Post explaining why previous post is wrong in his assumptions, pointing out that post before previous post was much deeper than previously thought.
jwk5
« Reply #94 on: May 10, 2011, 07:43:45 AM »

Post made impulsively without thinking, trailing off from topic and any semblance of a point entirely, then wisely bowing out of conversation before any more damage is done.
Pineapple
Level 10

~♪

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: May 10, 2011, 07:59:11 AM »

Post explaining why previous post is wrong in his assumptions, pointing out that post before previous post was much deeper than previously thought.

Post saying you got it all wrong and it is in fact much deeper than even that. The post then proceeds to explain the existential and metaphysical ramifications of my previous post.

I take a break for some tea.

Post made impulsively without thinking, trailing off from topic and any semblance of a point entirely, then wisely bowing out of conversation before any more damage is done.

Post commending you for doing no damage.
paste
Level 6

BARF!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: May 10, 2011, 10:52:47 AM »

Combo Breaker

also, paradox.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic