Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411610 Posts in 69388 Topics- by 58447 Members - Latest Member: sinsofsven

May 09, 2024, 12:51:11 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfolios3D Artist - Hand Painted Stylish Look
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 3D Artist - Hand Painted Stylish Look  (Read 379 times)
CobraMode
Level 0

View Profile
« on: December 17, 2017, 04:09:55 PM »

Hi TIGsource! I'm an experienced 3d artist, and I specialize in stylized, hand painted 3d. I love the TIGsource community, and I've had great experiences posting here in the past. Right now I'm looking to get involved in a new project, or perhaps a few.

Check out my portfolio: cobramode.com/portfolio

I've been working in gamedev since 2009, and I've shipped commercial games that have been released retail, steam, etc. but I much prefer to work with indie developers. I like the tight knit teams, energy, and flexibility of indie projects.

In order to pay my bills, I have to prioritize paid work, but don't be discouraged. If you have an awesome project in the works, and it just needs the right art to get it to the next level, I'll certainly consider revshare. I also love gamejams, and rapid prototyping, so if you have a cool idea, or want to form a crew for a jam, feel free to hit me up!

I live in New York City, and would be available to work on site in the area. I'm able to commit full time if needed, though if you only need a few pieces here and there, that would suit me fine. I do prefer to really sink my teeth in though, and explore a style for an extended period of time.

Here are a few pieces, but check out my portfolio for much more if you like them.

Thanks for checking out my art!  Tiger

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic