Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411660 Posts in 69396 Topics- by 58452 Members - Latest Member: Monkey Nuts

May 16, 2024, 01:50:13 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingDouble Romance dating game (complete)
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Double Romance dating game (complete)  (Read 9400 times)
shwippie
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2011, 10:10:11 AM »

Also... Happy Endings, you tease! (Or at least bittersweet, awkward, badly-attempted "happy endings...") It sucks playing a dating sim game that doesn't metamorphasize into a borderline Hentai game.

Finally, you should look up "True Love" (aka True Love '95), and play through that a few times. If you're lucky, you'll get the jist of what I'm getting at. I'm not usually one for games like that, but it's interesting and compelling enough beyond the usual reasons, and you'll only find out why by tinkering with it.

Sorry I took forever to reply!
Ahaha but it IS meant to be a comedy dating game, so it wouldn't feel right to have a serious/mushy ending. I do like happy endings very much, though, and will include them for real in the future.

Your comment about the borderline Hentai game keeps me awake at night lol I have been thinking and thinking about if that's true. I have never played a game like that and haven't felt anything was missing. I want all ages to be able to play the game...If you just mean more romance in general or maybe a mildly suggestive scene, I can understand that being needed.

I looked up True Love...I can't play it right away, but it looks...intense?  Embarrassed
baconman
Level 10

Design Guru

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2011, 01:35:32 AM »

It's more mushy/enjoyable than it first leads on about. Unless you deliberately act like a dick (which you CAN, btw; but I wouldn't really recommend it).

shwippie
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2011, 06:38:19 AM »

It's more mushy/enjoyable than it first leads on about. Unless you deliberately act like a dick (which you CAN, btw; but I wouldn't really recommend it).

That's good to know  Grin Haha I never do that unless I get stuck or don't plan on finishing the game anyway
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic