Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411679 Posts in 69399 Topics- by 58453 Members - Latest Member: Arktitus

May 17, 2024, 10:16:43 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingWork-It! 4 Player local fighting game (kinda like SSB)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Work-It! 4 Player local fighting game (kinda like SSB)  (Read 1194 times)
SuperDisk
Level 2

View Profile
« on: July 13, 2013, 07:42:49 PM »

For No Future Contest, me and a friend made this game in 15 (dah stupid brain) 30 days. It features public workers and mostly won't be that much fun unless you have 3-4 players.

It's rather full of bugs, and I hope it doesn't explode in my face for the contest.

(Somehow it kills you instantly if the controllers are reconfigured so that Player 1 uses a joystick and Player 2 uses a keyboard... shudder. MMF2.)

Thanks to AhhhhReavers for translating it to French for me.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 11:08:52 AM by SuperDisk » Logged
Jrap
Level 0

Always be the best dressed in the room.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 08:15:51 PM »

Really unique and consistent style here, and I love playing as a politician.
The startup screen and main menu are highlights, some people claim they make retro games, but you, you bring the bacon.

Suggestions-
Window size is a bit small. its difficult to see whats going on even with just two players.

The bullets could travel faster. Jan Willem Nijman from vlambeer says 'always make your bullets really fast'

SuperDisk
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2013, 05:47:47 PM »

Jrap: Thanks for playing! I added a patch where you can use f5/f6 to switch between fullscreen and windowed, respectively.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic