Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411672 Posts in 69398 Topics- by 58452 Members - Latest Member: homina

May 16, 2024, 05:13:32 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingGamePress - Create games on the iPad
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: GamePress - Create games on the iPad  (Read 657 times)
Murtaza
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: July 17, 2013, 07:18:46 PM »

Hi Everyone.

We are a small team of 3 and have developed an iPad app called GamePress that allows you to create, share, and play mobile games with no programming experience.
We're mainly targeting 14 and older... People who have always wanted to make game but don't have the skills to do it yet. GamePress does teach you about game design, Game development, logical thinking, and the basics of programming with out throwing you in too deep.

Built into GamePress is the GamePress arcade, which lets you upload, download, and rate other users games. You can even edit, and modify games downloaded from the arcade if the original author allows it.

Some features:
  • Included artwork
  • Physics engine powered by Box 2D
  • Particle Editor
  • 16bit Sound Effects generator
  • Import custom assets (graphics, music, sound effects)

You can see a video of GamePress at:

and visit our site at www.gamepressapp.com
We also have some youtube video tutorials at :http://www.youtube.com/gamepressapp these should help get an understanding on how GamePress works.

We have submitted to apple, so our first version is complete (just waiting for approval).. But we are still looking for testers, and thats why I'm posting here.
As I mentioned we're targeting younger audiences, but still want the tool to be powerful and rewarding. We're looking for some interested people to try out GamePress and give their feedback on whats missing, confusing, and how to make it better.

Please let me know if you are interested in giving it a try... Or just your thoughts on the project.

Some pictures:

eigenbom
Level 10

@eigenbom

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2013, 07:27:28 PM »

Looks really great. I don't have time for testing, but good luck! Smiley

aerger
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 08:59:05 PM »

Looks pretty cool!

I've got a 7yo and a 5yo. The 7yo in particular is very interested in gamedev; I'd love to check this out.

Murtaza
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2013, 11:48:52 AM »

We haven't had much opportunity to try it out with younger kids so that would be awesome.
Send me a PM with your email and I will send out an invite through testflight.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic