Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411560 Posts in 69384 Topics- by 58443 Members - Latest Member: junkmail

May 03, 2024, 03:28:22 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingCRAZ'D!
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: CRAZ'D!  (Read 5062 times)
Hubol
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2009, 02:58:10 PM »

Hello, everyone!

You may or may not be wondering why I have been a bit absent lately. It is because of CRAZ'D!...

I have been fixing bugs thanks to all of my wonderful beta testers.

This game has been a very long, depressing process of absolute hell. It went through two corrupted files, 8 months of precious time, a hard drive failure, and many places where I was lacking in inspiration. This game is my baby. I made it. It is a pain, and it will not stop crying. It will not mature any further, as this is as far as I want to go with it.

I would like to say, I do not ever want to have another baby again. As I stated earlier, it is pure hell. It isn't fun. Perhaps it is just me, but I am a much more casual indie developer than others. I like being social, not being inside all day slaving away at a computer.

My intentions are, that this game will hopefully get reviewed and played more than a few hundred times. That would sort of be my goal at this point. I don't want it to not receive any feedback and just be passed off as a "random turd" or an "Untitled ripoff". Sure, it is very similar to Untitled, but I wouldn't call it an Untitled ripoff.

I will probably continue posting on the few forums I go on, probably more than usual, now that this is out of the way, but I won't be making any games for a while, unless say I magically get some inspiration back or the desire to create anything ever again.

The game can also be ordered in a boxed copy. The boxed copy includes a little extra content, artwork, and sketches for the game. It costs $7.50 USD + shipping fees. You can PM me on this. (Not sure about this actually...)

The game is now available on my totally-not-a-stolen-source-whatsoever-site, http://www.indyimaging.com/hubol . That is not a direct link.

This may or may not be my final game, but it is, I assure you, my best.

Also, if you tl;dr'd this, you're a wonderful person.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 11:47:07 AM by Frenchies » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic