Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411588 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58443 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 06, 2024, 12:59:01 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsTrashman
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Author Topic: Trashman  (Read 16720 times)
MrChocolateBear
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: June 03, 2010, 09:22:24 AM »

If you haven't checkout our Facebook Page in a while, you've been missing out! A lot has happened in the world of Trashman, but I'm here to catch you up to speed. Ready? Let's go!

• A.R.E.S. - To avoid confusion with another game called Trashman we renamed the project to "A.R.E.S", after the main character.
  • Dream.Build.Play 2010 - Out of over than 350 games, received from over 110 countries, A.R.E.S. took 2nd place and $20,000!
  • Armless Octopus - We were interviewed by Armless Octopus! A very exciting experience for everyone on the team!
  • Media Updates - Pictures, videos, more pictures, and more videos!

Although final release dates for the PC & 360 have not been announced, I can say that A.R.E.S. has recently entered the final stages of development, where we are spending the majority of our time testing and tweaking (with the occasional bug fix). We're really proud of how the game is turning out, and we're doing everything we can to make sure you have as much fun playing the game, as we've had making it.Grin

At this time, I'd also like to tip my hat Gentleman to the people at HyperDuck Music Studios and FlatRedBall for helping make A.R.E.S. as awesome as it is today. Can't thank you guys enough... Seriously!

Last, but not least, if you or your friends use Facebook, please consider "liking" our Page. When you like our Page, you'll be the first to see media and news updates (such as release dates and possible betas  Wink).
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 06:18:54 PM by MrChocolateBear » Logged

namre
« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2010, 09:30:02 AM »

Woah! Nice screenshots! I can't wait til it's released!
MrChocolateBear
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2010, 09:31:38 AM »

Thanks, namre! Smiley

Gainsworthy
Level 10

BE ATTITUDE FOR GAINS...

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2010, 09:21:27 PM »

Whoa, Second Place in Dream Build Play? Well done you guys.

Beer!

Can't wait to see the final versions. The demo was rather fun, and very slick.
namre
« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2010, 03:34:01 AM »

I tried playing the Demo and I must say it's really cool! Kinda reminds me of Megaman Series back at the time when they were awesome.

Some thoughts:
- Really like the visual style. The setting is great and the futuristic UI is incredible.
- Love the character
- Enemies are cool but I wish they could be more challenging
- Controls are good, although I had a hard time targeting with the mouse in FreeRun Mode. Why limit the targeting to just 8 directions?

Cheers!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic