Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411722 Posts in 69402 Topics- by 58450 Members - Latest Member: FezzikTheGiant

May 22, 2024, 03:47:09 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosArk Sturmdranger - freelance artist/programmer looking for work
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Ark Sturmdranger - freelance artist/programmer looking for work  (Read 369 times)
ark_sturmdranger
Level 0

View Profile
« on: August 03, 2016, 04:04:06 AM »

http://imgur.com/owTPw3W
This is a random ink drawing I composed in just a few minutes. I am putting it here as an example of concept art I could do, or potentially we could use my skills to generate full art assets for titles.

I also have extensive programming skills. I built an entire 3d space sim in Unity3d/C# and published it myself. I'm trained on various databases, back-end frameworks, and languages, so I'm more or less a jack-of-all-trades.

I just need to earn some income, I have some ideas how to monetize, etc. If you've read this far, please add me on skype at arkin.sturmdranger
ark_sturmdranger
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2016, 04:32:47 AM »

To expound on this: I understand that there are myriad alternate ideas, ventures, etc out there, and indeed on this forum to get engaged in. I am late to the party, and not trying to leapfrog anyone, so if you startup with those others and ignore this, that's fine no hard feelings.

That said, I am proposing we start from the ground level; right at the bottom rung of just spitballing ideas, and laying out concepts, storyboards, etc. and systematically build up an entire app together, concurrently going through the process via online chats (whatever medium you prefer). That way we can reasonably, rationally and perfectly manage the workflow all the way.

If this sounds like you have a similar set of skills, leanings and goals, please feel free to reach out. Thanks for reading.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 04:59:17 AM by ark_sturmdranger » Logged
ark_sturmdranger
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2016, 04:55:00 AM »

Should we start with going straight to creating a complete game to submit to a gamejam of some type? Or should we just aim for a prototype for now that we keep offllne, and then decide what to do from there? We could create a mobile game for android, ios, windows, etc and plan to release it on the app stores? Or else perhaps we should stick to a desktop build target, maybe using Unity3d or Unreal, and look to Steam or other vehicles to get it published.
ark_sturmdranger
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2016, 06:47:39 AM »

Or just send me a pm on here. I just got a job offer for $100K btw as a javascript coder. Believe me or not, I really don't give a fuck. Literally a fuckton of untapped potential sitting right here, because every one's a douche online anymore.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic