Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411590 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58443 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 07, 2024, 03:39:29 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosProfessional writer looking for game projects
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Professional writer looking for game projects  (Read 461 times)
WilliamMunny
Level 0

View Profile
« on: October 17, 2013, 09:59:55 AM »

I'm a professional writer and editor of both fiction and non-fiction with several years of experience. I'm a lifelong fan of video games, and although the bulk of my published fiction work to date has been in the medium of comic books, I'm currently writing for two in-development video games, one of which is Crystal Arena, a title that was recently funded via a successful Kickstarter campaign, so I do already have some experience of creative writing within the video game medium.

In terms of my non-fiction work, over the past year I've worked three separate jobs at three separate video game websites: as a Reviews Editor, an Associate News Writer, and I'm currently working as a Feature Writer.

I'm looking for opportunities to write - or even edit, if you're a developer who just needs your game's writing tightening up - for upcoming, in-development video games. I don't have any preferences in terms of genre or platform or project size, and although ideally I'm looking for positions that offer definite payment - my rates are very low and I'm happy to negotiate in order to work to a developer's budget - I would consider a back-end payment deal or non-paying opportunity if I was interested enough in the project, so feel free to contact me if either of these is the case.

A full list of my writing and editing credits to date, along with samples of my published work, will of course be available to anyone interested in hiring me.

Those interested can send me a PM, or e-mail me at: [email protected]
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic