Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411698 Posts in 69399 Topics- by 58454 Members - Latest Member: roeyskatt

May 19, 2024, 04:42:36 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosFreelance composer specializing in melodies and composition
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Freelance composer specializing in melodies and composition  (Read 493 times)
Can of Nothing
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: December 20, 2013, 09:40:51 PM »

Hi, I'm Can of Nothing, a freelance musician and composer. Specializing in retro-esque catchy melodies, I'm the guy for the job if you need any music for indie games! My musical style is rather flexible, and I can experiment with various genres, keeping myself close to many musicians' styles if necessary.

My biggest works to showcase as my portfolio are the Can of Nothing: Project Flash duo of albums; although neither are completely released, both of them showcase my talents as a composer, and Project Flash 2 my current talents when it comes to mixing and arranging.

Project Flash 2 can be found here, while the first Project Flash can be found here! My SoundCloud also has some miscellaneous works that cannot be found on my BandCamp; I would appreciate it if you check any of them out!

My personal best tracks are as follows: (This isn't a full representation of what I can do, but works as a rough guide on the musical style I usually work with.)
Radiant Raylet
Whale of a Time
Reconciled by the Waters
Finale de Afternoon

I can and will take both commissions and work for hire, but honestly, I would rather take commissions, considering I still have yet to finish Project Flash 2's audio. My prices are negotiable - not that I have large prices in mind - so please, I would love to work on your indie games; if you're impressed by any of my works, please, do contact me here, or on Skype (CanofNothingdA) or e-mail ([email protected])!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic