Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411660 Posts in 69396 Topics- by 58452 Members - Latest Member: Monkey Nuts

May 16, 2024, 02:18:17 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallBelow the Known, a Endless 2d side scolling shooter out now for android!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Below the Known, a Endless 2d side scolling shooter out now for android!  (Read 606 times)
Dawnfall_Games
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: April 24, 2014, 11:50:57 PM »

The humans where so unsuspecting to their fate. The unknown, ruthless creatures from a different dimension, where watching us. Their chance to strike was now. Hell on earth, that's what some called it, I believe that was an understatement. A portal, a strange portal, opened up out of nowhere, then thousands of them opened everywhere. Out came these creatures, the Unknown, we called them. It was horrible, people where dying left and right, their souls just getting sucked out from their being. I was pulled into their world when all this happened. Just me. Behind me was chaos, death, hopelessness. I'm alone in their world, I don't think i'm getting out of this, but I'll take those bastards with me...

Below the Known is a 2D side-scrolling endless shooter wrapped around a apocalypse. In the game you play as the last human left, stuck in the Externus fighting off the Unknown with your arsenal of weapons until you meet your fate.

- 30 Upgrades and Counting

- Completely Free on Android! (PC Version costs $1 USD on Indie city and itch.io)

- 4 Levels(and more to come)

Come try out Below the Known on Google Play & PC!

Link For Android Version: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.btk.Below_the_Known_Android

See the Trailer

Follow us on Twitter for News and Updates: @DawnfallGames

Contact us: [email protected]

« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 03:00:10 AM by Dawnfall_Games » Logged
Julien
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2014, 02:34:14 AM »

A link for the android version would be nice Smiley

Dawnfall_Games
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 02:54:17 AM »

Your right, sorry.
DuckedAgain
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2014, 08:08:16 AM »

Just gave it a go, Hard as a thing.... thing that is very hard, but fun.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic