Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411670 Posts in 69397 Topics- by 58452 Members - Latest Member: homina

May 16, 2024, 03:55:34 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallVertical Drop Heroes HD by Nerdook: Coming to GOG/Humble Store on May 20th!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Vertical Drop Heroes HD by Nerdook: Coming to GOG/Humble Store on May 20th!  (Read 470 times)
nerdook
Level 0

View Profile
« on: April 28, 2014, 06:25:39 PM »

Hi guys, I am proud to announce my first full Windows/Mac game release on both Good Old Games (GOG) and Humble store on the 20th of May!

Before this, I released over 25 sponsored flash games which have amassed more than 50 million plays worldwide. Many of my fans wanted to see a full sized PC release...so thats what I did! The original Vertical Drop Heroes was easily one of my most popular flash games so it made sense to make a full HD remake of that game.

VERTICAL DROP HEROES HD is a procedural platformer RPG hybrid with roguelike elements, where your hero adventures through randomly generated stages. Armed with a variety of skills and traits, you must use your cunning and reflexes to survive the dangers of each stage, until you face the final boss and uncover the truth behind the game! The game comes with split screen and network multiplayer, as well as full controller support!

Check out the trailer below, and if you really like it please head on to my site to pre order!  All feedback is welcome, and please do vote this game up on Steam Greenlight as well. We'll also be giving out FREE keys at random to lucky gamers: just leave a reply if you'd like to be in the running!

GAME TRAILER:

STEAM GREENLIGHT: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=205631999

« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 05:59:12 AM by nerdook » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic