Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411572 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: darkcitien

May 04, 2024, 09:03:04 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsWishmere – pixel brawler-fighter [out now on PC/Mac/Linux]
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Author Topic: Wishmere – pixel brawler-fighter [out now on PC/Mac/Linux]  (Read 10601 times)
CrayderStudios
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2017, 09:47:08 AM »

I'm very happy to announce that Wishmere has finally been released! After a long 2 years and 2 months of dev full time on this game, my teammate and I (we're a 2-man team) have finally achieved completing the game.

Check out a playthrough of our beat 'em up mode below. It's just one of our playable many modes!

Thanks everyone. And do let me know if you've got any feedback. Hope everyone that plays has a fun time!

CrayderStudios
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2017, 10:02:19 AM »

Hey guys, just want to give a quick update! In celebration of Wishmere's full release, we're running a competition in partnership with Pixel Dailies, where if you sprite something from our Wishmere universe, you could end up winning a free copy of Wishmere. Check out the details here!

Looking forward to seeing all the creations!

CrayderStudios
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: December 21, 2018, 03:27:05 AM »

We've just launched our latest update to Wishmere called 'Paragon Ascension'. In the update, we added 1 new game mode and 2 new taunts per character.

Check out the trailer:

The main feature of the update is the new mode called 'Paragon Battle', where you do battle against the main characters' mentor (Elreed) at his full strength. The fight is supposed to evoke those blood pumping boss fights like Omega Weapon form FF7 or final bosses in fighting games (like the old SNK-Boss-Syndrome).

Full screen attack that players should watch out for

Everytime you beat Elreed, you'll be able to unlock a taunt of your choosing. As normally players will have to unlock the taunts through special achievement or conditions, this provides another way to unlock (and view) all the taunts in the game!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic